Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the flood gates are going to open tomorrow, and we’re going to pour it on. Our offense is too good, and their pitching is stretched too thin.
I remember the first time that the old adage that great pitching beats great hitting really sunk in with me was in the 88 World Series...

The Dodgers just shut that insane offense down fir the most part...and I was still young and baseball dumb and I couldn't believe it...on paper it looked like an incoming slaughter to me.

My wife was at costco the other week and I told her to buy some uncrustables. She responded saying we already had a box out in the fridge in the garage. I told her I knew that but those were for the kids, I wanted my own box. She then called me a child, but I don't care. It doesn't matter how old I get I will always want an uncrustable.

I believe the flood gates are going to open tomorrow, and we’re going to pour it on. Our offense is too good, and their pitching is stretched too thin.

nicolas-cage-point.gif

They’ll say you’re an idiot when you say this but it’s the truth. Bats are garbage. 100 stranded in 4 innings isnt winning sh*t
What in the hell is your problem? All you do is complain and talk trash about our kids.

You never even celebrate the success.

You are an absolute bum.

Depends if we can get to their starter early bc Aschenbeck will be ready to go again tomorrow
Maybe Aschenbeck won't be "on" for a change, or maybe our hitters finally remember that they have rocked some great pitchers this year, remember to stay out of their own head, just see the ball and hit the ball...it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back