Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was at costco the other week and I told her to buy some uncrustables. She responded saying we already had a box out in the fridge in the garage. I told her I knew that but those were for the kids, I wanted my own box. She then called me a child, but I don't care. It doesn't matter how old I get I will always want an uncrustable.
Save yourself some money and make them at home. They sell plastic or metal things that push down into the bread and seal the edges while cutting off the crust.

Time to be serious for a second...my two daughters want children so badly and are having issues conceiving...my older girl is 30 and has been married for 10 years and they have been trying for years, but she has some physical issues that make conceiving difficult, they are now doing fertility treatments, and my baby girl is 29 and just got married going on 2 years ago, but her and the SiL want to have a couple of children and don't want to wait until she is in her mid 30s.

I would appreciate you guys praying for them...especially my older daughter, it has caused her some issues with depression..she desperately wants a child.
Very familiar. Tried for a year on our own, then had to try for another year before we could get approved for treatments, then tried for basically another year while on treatments.

Definitely dealt with depression, exactly what you're talking about -- they see friends pregnant on social and it's hard. Had us on all sorts of crazy meds too.

Had me at the lab like Wolf of Wall Street
77f0c869-4551-49a0-b723-bcbd66072f2e_text.gif

But one day it finally happened and we got the news that changed our lives. It seemed like it took forever, a lot of tears, a lot of frustration. It was all worth it. More people deal with this stuff than you realize until you go through it and read about it online, or talk to others. They are in very familiar company.

Second pregnancy was almost immediate. We weren't even trying. That's just the way it happens I guess.

I'll be thinking about your family and wishing them a lot of luck. Patience is a virtue for a reason, but I know they're driving themselves crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back