Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping this game is like the second one against FSU. Sechrist pitching and us hitting bombs early. Seems like all the breaks have been going A&M's way with bobbles, crazy hits off the mound, and just sneaking hits perfectly through the infield gaps. A lot of our hits have gone straight to the infielders at horrible times. They are a dang good opponent and no doubt the best 2 teams are in the final game.

😭😂😂😂😂 chill…I can’t buy a date if I wanted to…some of the married fellas in here neeed to give me some of their good luck…this generation of females are a$$ and I’m striking out like A&M😭😂
Change where you look, and make sure what you look for is worth keeping. If your current friends aren't friends with any women start there. I am not saying find new friends, but widen your circle. Women usually hang together.

Reactions: Glitch
I remember the first time that the old adage that great pitching beats great hitting really sunk in with me was in the 88 World Series...

The Dodgers just shut that insane offense down fir the most part...and I was still young and baseball dumb and I couldn't believe it...on paper it looked like an incoming slaughter to me.
Cincy did the same thing 2 years later. Jose Rijo, Norm Charlton, Kurt Tom Browning, Rob Dibble...

Last edited:
Don’t know why people keep saying this. If you want to win championships you have to recruit at least top 5 every year. Unless of course you want to cheat like Michigan or hope to be an anomaly like Clemson.
The data never indicated you needed to be Top 5 every year. There were variations.

Clemson’s “anomaly” was a function of Quantity, not Quality - they didn’t have the heads.

But the game has changed. The portal has reshaped the landscape - there is more than one way to stack talent now.

Mommy runs the house and if she says you're an Aggie, book it.
Nope…. that is one of those stand your ground moments…. My wife likes the cowboys and the Tarheels…. She is not allowed to put anything in our house representing either one… If she does… I start hanging my autographed Maniac cop picture and other memorabilia in the kitchen and other strategic parts of the house. I control all sports fandom in my household… my kids all cheer for all my favorite teams.

I refrained from making in-game posts during yesterday’s game and we won so I will refrain during tonight’s game as well! Mostly because nobody wants to read my pessimistic takes. 😁

I think our bats get supercharged today and we get to’em early before Aschenbeck is a factor!

All I ask is #WinItAll4SaS
YARN | It's nothing personal. We're just better than you ...

Nope…. that is one of those stand your ground moments…. My wife likes the cowboys and the Tarheels…. She is not allowed to put anything in our house representing either one… If she does… I start hanging my autographed Maniac cop picture and other memorabilia in the kitchen and other strategic parts of the house. I control all sports fandom in my household… my kids all cheer for all my favorite teams.
1719238899690.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back