Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, Elander and Frank probably celebrated last night. I bet today recruiting, recruiting, recruiting.

Plenty to replace on this National Championship team.
Something like this?

C: Transfer or Peebles
1st: Transfer
2nd: Transfer or Incoming Freshman
3rd: Curley
SS: Transfer or Antigua
LF: Transfer
C: Ensley (I think he comes back)
RF: Transfer

Starters: Russell
Bullpen: Snead, Causey, Combs, Loy, Behnke

If TV can get Seibert, Kuhns, Krenzel, and Strickland here, that will be huge for pitching. All those guys throw mid 90s

If he can get Levi Clark here then I’d start him at catcher next year.

Be completely honest. If any of yall were asked about the future of UT athletics 5-10 years ago, how many of us could legitimately say that Tennessee would:

-win 11 football games in a season including games against Florida, Bama and Clemson

-reach the elite eight in basketball

-win the college World Series....

all within an 18 month period. I didn't know what to expect when we first hired Danny White, but all I can say now is that I'm incredibly grateful to have him, and I've never been this excited about the future of Tennessee athletics in my entire life.
Danny White is the 🐐!

Be completely honest. If any of yall were asked about the future of UT athletics 5-10 years ago, how many of us could legitimately say that Tennessee would:

-win 11 football games in a season including games against Florida, Bama and Clemson

-reach the elite eight in basketball

-win the college World Series....

all within an 18 month period. I didn't know what to expect when we first hired Danny White, but all I can say now is that I'm incredibly grateful to have him, and I've never been this excited about the future of Tennessee athletics in my entire life.

Danny White is a rock star. He pushes all of the right buttons.

Something like this?

If TV can get Seibert, Kuhns, Krenzel, and Strickland here, that will be huge for pitching. All those guys throw mid 90s

Looks about right, believe a few guys portal out. Dallas done left and I think the Canadian kid leaves as well. He got buried on depth chart towards end of season.

Something like this?

Doubt we see Russell next year, I know the predictions were 8 months of rehab but I think he would feel more comfortable with a full year off.

cannot convey how hard it is to win a baseball title. it's nuts.
For those of us "dating" sports, baseball is the most fickle and cunning of all women. The fact is that Tennessee ( and not just UT) is winning in everything right now and all those looking down their noses at us forever can suck it.

Are you freaking kidding me? He's coming back!!!?????

BOOM!!!!!
That's crazy.

However, when you look at being paid now, probably more than a minor leaguer. Having room and board covered, and getting to be around Co-eds (of your same age). Life on a bus with your buddies, versus life on a bus with professionals. Beats the heck out of other. Know several good bball players who sell insurance now bc the minors is a total different ballgame.

Now, those guys werent Blake Burke.

Engagement bait... best part is Vandy's win in the series was 3-0, not 4-0... so he doesn't follow enough to even know the score. We also finished 3-2 against them and our win in the SECT sent them home...:cool:
Skip being Skip.

I gotta be honest, I actually like him for the most part.............

I have to get up at 4:30 each morning for work. I stayed up to watch my Vols👏🏻🙌🏻
I went to bed 10-15 minutes after the game, as I was laying in bed I told my wife I bet I’m a hundred pages behind on volnation in the morning.
Opened up volnation this morning and BOOM 116 pages😂
Well done you National Champion lunatics 🍊🧡

Skip being Skip.

I gotta be honest, I actually like him for the most part.............

Never have personally, but I just hate talking heads that get louder when trying to "win" debates. Stephen A. Smith is worse than Skip though... but I miss the days of personalities without clickbait/trolling (Stuart Scott types)

That's crazy.

However, when you look at being paid now, probably more than a minor leaguer. Having room and board covered, and getting to be around Co-eds (of your same age). Life on a bus with your buddies, versus life on a bus with professionals. Beats the heck out of other. Know several good bball players who sell insurance now bc the minors is a total different ballgame.

Now, those guys werent Blake Burke.
He was reposting his 2019 post about committing to UT................

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back