Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooley’s special team would like a word with you…

View attachment 654187
That one play was pretty terrible. I was in Dick Sporting goods when that play happened visiting with a buddy that worked there. I would probably still give it to Nathan though.
Stats: 4/11 for 5 yards 0 tds 2 ints and if I remember correctly two fumbles lost. This was in just 1 half.

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
Maybe Pate would have the nads to do the story about PitchCom and SchlossieDoucheBagel's attempt to rig the CWS and to defame college baseball. And raise the issue of him needing a 5-year coaching ban. But alas Texas fans account for a lot of clicks and views.
I wouldn’t get my hopes up on that one.

Maybe Pate would have the nads to do the story about PitchCom and SchlossieDoucheBagel's attempt to rig the CWS and to defame college baseball. And raise the issue of him needing a 5-year coaching ban. But alas Texas fans account for a lot of clicks and views.
Clay Travis likes to stir it up .

That one play was pretty terrible. I was in Dick Sporting goods when that play happened visiting with a buddy that worked there. I would probably still give it to Nathan though.
Stats: 4/11 for 5 yards 0 tds 2 ints and if I remember correctly two fumbles lost. This was in just 1 half.
Woof, though I can think of a few more terrible recent performances. JG against UF when he missed that wide open WR(forget who it was) for a TD. Whoever was guarding Amari Cooper in Neyland when Kiffin was coordinator. Dayne Davis against Iowa.

If you want to read about a coach who truly has no class then you should read this.
😂 Texas A&M hired a snake. They knew he was a snake when he left TCU. They did some dirty back room deal to get him. Now they’re wanting to drag him through the mud bc he did the same thing to them that was done to TCU by him and A&M? It’s laughable.

Been away for a while.... what's up with the pitchcom issue?

giphy.gif
Weekly NFL/CFB Live Thread Analyzes What's Been Working For us – The Avocado

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back