Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disingenuous a hole say what....

If I had in fact known that he actually had a radio show before this little incident, I would still choose to never listen again. As it is, I had no clue the tool had a radio show and so never listening again is a simple exercise of continuing my life as usual. Go Vols!

I haven’t been on very much at all the last few weeks, did something happen with Soda?
I’ve seen some comments in this thread about her but haven’t seen anything from her..
She passed yesterday afternoon. As others have said, the best way is to search @VOLSONLY posts. She fell ill a few weeks ago and went into the hospital. Things looked better for a brief window but she was in a coma for the last week or so. She was able to hang on to be here for the BaseVols victory in the championship game and then she left for the sweet embrace of her Creator and Redeemer. She will be sorely missed by many.

She passed yesterday afternoon. As others have said, the best way is to search @VOLSONLY posts. She fell ill a few weeks ago and went into the hospital. Things looked better for a brief window but she was in a coma for the last week or so. She was able to hang on to be here for the BaseVols victory in the championship game and then she left for the sweet embrace of her Creator and Redeemer. She will be sorely missed by many.
@Glitch you’re a good man, I appreciate you Brother 👊

Trev Alberts...this is still a dick move by Texas and Shlozdangle..but there is a lot more to this I think. It will be interesting to watch Maggie fans start connecting the dots once they calm down..
Edit: Schloz Tejas AD Del Conte go way back. Saw post where addressed in more/better detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Whenever the @SweetasSoda Vols 2024 National Champions Memorial GoFundMe goes up, can some post the link in here? Thank you in advance.
Yes Sir, I was gonna let @Devo182 create it. I spoke with the family and they need help with the burial, the husband said he was short on money. I’m waiting on her obituary before I post all the details to @Devo182

Also, I want to thank everyone on this site that has reached out, prayed and expressed their love and concern. You guy and gals are rock stars. I appreciate it and I know the family does as well 👊

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back