Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volsonly, I know several have reached out to you about helping SAS family. Please let us know if they are agreeable to this. I know Volnation will have her back one last time.👊🏻
Just saw your post about them needing help.
It’s in the works Brother, I’m waiting for them to post her obituary. 👊

Ordered the black shirsey. If you zoom in it has the team’s signatures inside the ‘24.’ Thought that was awesome.
Of course you did.
We won in black despite our AD previously saying we would only play national title games wearing Orange.
Whats a promise to a fan base when the players overrule you, I suppose.
We are now the Big Black and White.
Pantone 151 Orange is so old school.
it should be permanently replaced By Black.
heres hoping we change all of our uniforms to black and just use orange as an accent color
its what all the kids want…so, I’ve decided to stop fighting it and will embrace it.
Go Big Black!
Will now torch a full closet of Orange clothing. At least, black makes me look thinner.

Of course you did.
We won in black despite our AD previously saying we would only play national title games wearing Orange.
heres hoping we change all of our uniforms to black and just use orange as an accent color
its what all the kids want…so, I’ve decided to stop fighting it and will embrace it.
Go Big Black!
Will now torch a full closet of Orange clothing. At least, black makes me look thinner.

I hope your day gets better.

Of course you did.
Go Big Black!
Will Ferrell That Escalated Quickly GIFs | Tenor

and also....

Cheri Oteri Simmer Down Now GIFs | Tenor

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. They have a perceived order of things Bama, Ohio State, Texas, Michigan, Texas A&M’s of the world can lie, cheat and steal to get whatever result they want and there’s no investigation even if there’s an abundance of proof. If Tennessee gets a five star QB like Nico then there must be something wrong; they must immediately be investigated.

The blue bloods go right on lying and cheating but if another team is about to break through esp if they compete with Bama then there must be something done about that.
NCAA doesn't care about Bama. They backed Saban, he's gone, Bama will be just like everyone else. They'll find other winners to back now that Saban is gone.

Of course you did.
Go Big Black!
Lmao cry more

Will be drafted in top 3-4 rounds. He’d go a lot higher if he had more consistent control.
What is usually the cut off draft pick as far as coming back to college or not? Am I wrong that if you get drafted in the first 10 rounds it’s better just to go pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back