Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you did.
We won in black despite our AD previously saying we would only play national title games wearing Orange.
Whats a promise to a fan base when the players overrule you, I suppose.
We are now the Big Black and White.
Pantone 151 Orange is so old school.
it should be permanently replaced By Black.
heres hoping we change all of our uniforms to black and just use orange as an accent color
its what all the kids want…so, I’ve decided to stop fighting it and will embrace it.
Go Big Black!
Will now torch a full closet of Orange clothing. At least, black makes me look thinner.
I've never seen a more petty, pathetic post

She passed yesterday afternoon. As others have said, the best way is to search @VOLSONLY posts. She fell ill a few weeks ago and went into the hospital. Things looked better for a brief window but she was in a coma for the last week or so. She was able to hang on to be here for the BaseVols victory in the championship game and then she left for the sweet embrace of her Creator and Redeemer. She will be sorely missed by many.

Oh my goodness! I had no idea since I’ve been absent for a while on here! I’m absolutely stunned and in disbelief!

She was one of my favorite posters on here! Really puts things in perspective!

Thanks for letting me know and sorry to make others relive this terrible thing. It’s crazy , most of us never meet but I felt like I knew her!

Lmao cry more
That’s just it.
im not crying.
im not angry
ive accepted it.
nothing i can do about it.
just tell me that Danny White did not promise that all sports under him would wear Orange and White in national title games. He obviously changed him mind and let the players choose.
ok then.
im just saying that if we wear Black in a national title game, it should be named as our primary color.
Will be interesting to see if the players are allowed to choose should football or basketball ever make a national title game.

Then people would have said "wow he just threw salt on the wound hours after their loss. What a dirt bag."

There's no good way to leave your team and go to the arch rival. None.
Maybe wait until your team is honored for the season they accomplished, but I agree with you. You are gonna get all the well earned flak at one time or another.

That’s just it.
im not crying.
im not angry
ive accepted it.
just tell me that Danny White did not promise that all sports under him would wear Orange and White in national title games. He obviously changed him mind and let the players choose.
ok then.
im just saying that if we wear Black in a national title game, it should be named as our primary color.
Will be interesting to see if the players are allowed to choose should football or basketball ever make a national title game.
Buddy, I'm not sure you have lol

the vast majority of our recruits wear Black Vol football uniforms in their recruiting pictures.
its so obvious that they prefer black to orange.
hey, change happens.
but just saying that yelling, Go Big Orange will soon be a thing of a past.
im ok with that.
not crying, not angry,
just pointing out what a lot of other older “traditional“ Vol fans have also noticed and are getting accustomed to. We are now the Big Black and I’m ok with it. How about you.

That’s just it.
im not crying.
im not angry
ive accepted it.
ok then.
YARN | It's not your fault. | Good Will Hunting (1997) | Video gifs by  quotes | 5cf6c0d2 | 紗

Of course you did.
We won in black despite our AD previously saying we would only play national title games wearing Orange.
Whats a promise to a fan base when the players overrule you, I suppose.
We are now the Big Black and White.
Pantone 151 Orange is so old school.
it should be permanently replaced By Black.
heres hoping we change all of our uniforms to black and just use orange as an accent color
its what all the kids want…so, I’ve decided to stop fighting it and will embrace it.
Go Big Black!
Will now torch a full closet of Orange clothing. At least, black makes me look thinner.
Did you miss your morning medication?

Not one person has yet addressed the content of my posts. Just snarks that I posted them.
if you could care less about our colors and think I’m an idiot for pointing it out, that fine.
just engage in the subject.
Well our first uniforms ever were black and white
So engaged

Not one person has yet addressed the content of my posts. Just snarks that I posted them.
if you could care less about our colors and think I’m an idiot for pointing it out, that fine.
just engage in the subject.
Because it's so pitiful it doesn't need to he addressed. It's so shallow and meaningless that it doesn't warrant any response other than scorn and snark.

the vast majority of our recruits wear Black Vol football uniforms in their recruiting pictures.
hey, change happens.
im ok with that.
not crying, not angry,
just pointing out what a lot of other older “traditional“ Vol fans have also noticed and are getting accustomed to. We are now the Big Black and I’m ok with it. How about you.
We will always be Tennessee Orange! Just sayin, that will always be the dominant colorGBO

hey, change happens.
im ok with that.
not crying, not angry,
Dude are you drunk lol

Did you miss your morning medication?
Once again, snark.
why is our uniform choice not a legitimate point for discussion on this message board.
Freaks rule used to be….address the post, not the poster.
are you ok with black being our new primary color?
im saying that I am because I think that’s what this generation of players now wants.
id be willing to bet you that a vote by our players in almost any sport would choose black over orange as our primary and most often used uniform color.
tell me I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back