Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just it.
im not crying.
im not angry
ive accepted it.
nothing i can do about it.
just tell me that Danny White did not promise that all sports under him would wear Orange and White in national title games. He obviously changed him mind and let the players choose.
ok then.
im just saying that if we wear Black in a national title game, it should be named as our primary color.
Will be interesting to see if the players are allowed to choose should football or basketball ever make a national title game.
You need a life. Join your fellow "fans" in the Big Bertha Message Parlors Ignore List. Give me a freaking break.

Imagine you're a deer running through the woods...... You stop at a brook to drink water, you press your tiny deer lips to the cool water and........bam! some hunter blows your deer brains out all over the place........... Now I ask you...... Do you really care what color jersey the guy was wearing?

1719424455477.gif

Well well well! 🤔
I think it's pretty obvious a guy who doesn't watch baseball was listening to his Bama nut hugging buddies bitch about Tennessee and Greg regurgitated their inbred takes and was told how poorly this reflected on him by his professional colleagues at ESPN.......... So he issued the apology.

Imagine you're a deer running through the woods...... You stop at a brook to drink water, you press your tiny deer lips to the cool water and........bam! some hunter blows your deer brains out all over the place........... Now I ask you...... Do you really care what color jersey the guy was wearing?
Well... chances are the hunter was wearing orange....

🤭

Again snark.
address my post.
should black be our primary color, yes or no?

are we sure that black has become our primary color? if you added up all of the jersey combos worn for every game in baseball, and across all sports, I think you would still find that orange has been and remains the primary color

every black alteration that has happened with our jerseys in the last 10 or so years has simply been replacing white with black. which I think makes the orange pop more as well and really accentuates our specific shade of orange.

GRBBpWSXIAA9xF5

Well well well! 🤔
😂 😭

---
McElBoy still needs to lose his spot at ESPN for this. Unprofessional, flagrant bias, unhinged, dumb as a rock, lying cheapshot bruh. Everybody sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back