Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m pretty conflicted about this draft and DK:
- he got robbed on the pick. He’s a top 7 player imo. The lakers DID get the biggest steal in the draft, and I hope they pay him like the lottery pick he should have been.
- normally I would be ecstatic for DK to land at such a storied organization. I just hate that he had to go to them when they have Lebron (room isnt big enough for anyone but him), and a new coach who has never coached before.
- at the same time, there’s talent there and if DK is treated right and utilized right, he is gonna look great in the purple and gold, and with many honors to come. My only other hope would be for him to win a championship as a pro. We’ll see.

What I do know: DK is the f’ing man, a true VFL, and one of my favorite Vols. Wish we had discovered him earlier than we did.

Timberwolves go to the finals and then draft dillingham and Shannon jr. don’t know if they lost anyone, buts that’s a lot of young talent on that team.

Also, why am I talking about the nba. I can’t stand the nba.

Timberwolves go to the finals and then draft dillingham and Shannon jr. don’t know if they lost anyone, buts that’s a lot of young talent on that team.

Also, why am I talking about the nba. I can’t stand the nba.
It’s a good move them with Conley getting old.

He will have Ant, KAT, and Gobert next to him

Reactions: captainfalcon777
DD Predictions

Victor W. RPOTY and generational talent:
Pts 21.4
Rbs 10.6
Ast 3.9

DK @ UT
averaged a team-high 23.9 points while shooting .512 from the field. Also averaged 7.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game and shot .395 from 3-point range (34 of 86)

DK NBA (per DD)
Pts 17
Rbs 7.7
Ast 2

DD Predictions

Victor W. RPOTY and generational talent:
Pts 21.4
Rbs 10.6
Ast 3.9

DK @ UT
averaged a team-high 23.9 points while shooting .512 from the field. Also averaged 7.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game and shot .395 from 3-point range (34 of 86)

DK NBA (per DD)
Pts 17
Rbs 7.7
Ast 2
Call your shots fam. Dk's rookie stats.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Been slammed at work and just saw tonight @SweetasSoda had passed Tuesday. I am so sad to know she is gone but for her to be absence from the body is to be present with the Lord. I’ve been moving more toward God recently as he’s reordered things for me. What a great example she was for us all. She would also show kindness and the love of Christ toward @bignewt if she could post now and get on to us. Going to miss that lady.

Alright VN I normally can find just about anything and for the life of me I can’t seem to find the iron on patch commemorating our baseball championship. Anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back