Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like almost every time we see a commit to another school on this board and look at the prospect it's a composite 4-star or higher.

Yeah because Tennessee is the only school that signs 3 stars.

Where do you guys come up with this crap?

are we sure that black has become our primary color? if you added up all of the jersey combos worn for every game in baseball, and across all sports, I think you would still find that orange has been and remains the primary color

every black alteration that has happened with our jerseys in the last 10 or so years has simply been replacing white with black. which I think makes the orange pop more as well and really accentuates our specific shade of orange.
I love the Dark Modes...which is weird because everybody knows I am a usually a hard core traditionalist...but...all the way back in the 90s I used to find some Vol garb and hats that were were black and orange here and there, and I would always buy them and wear them. They were not official Tennessee merch...but I loved them and everybody always asked where I got them.

At flea markers and swap meets.

I have ALWAYS wanted a black and orange alternate combo...so I'm happy about it.

Internet went out yesterday so im just now catching up

Grizzlies WTF you doing?
They have needed a "Big Man" for a few years, but this is a major stretch imo.......I hope it works out.

A friend of mine is an assistant coach for the Grizz.......Let's just say they were thrilled to get Zach. We shall see.................... :rolleyes:

there isn't that big a difference between college game and the NBA game. In terms of Edey's domination. He will absolutely translate to pros, as much as I hate it.

Until he's getting his ankles broken by Chet or Wembanyama while they also send back his soft ass layups.

I mean the West is full of bigs. Wemby, Chet, AD, Gobert, Kessler, Giannis, Jokic, Sabonis...

I think he'll contribute though. Big, strong and he can rebound. Mostly just don't think many will look back at a 6-8 year career of 8/8 and think "great value at the 9 pick" is all.

You also live/from east TN right? So that skews it too. Much easier and affordable for me to go to Titans games my entire life vs as many Vols games

Also having been to both a few times, Titans games are so much more enjoyable and less stressful. Parking situation is easy, crowd management to and from stadium figured out, fan experience is far better and seats more comfortable. The energy of the crowd isn't quite as epic...even for lesser teams the Vols fans are a lot more into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back