Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember when in 21 and 22 they announced moving the first game up from Saturday to Thursday?

I'm hoping they do it again. I'll drive over if it's on Thursday but I'm not going to watch them play UTC at Noon lol.

Beyond my reasons it also gives them a little more time to get ready for NC State, similar to Pitt in those seasons.

I am eating lunch and eyes filling with tears. This so sums up what I needed to hear with what happened with baseball and my son this year. Expectations with new coach then coach crapped on him. Stop dwelling on the bad and look at all the good and don’t let your joy be stolen. God meant me to read this today. Need some better perspective. Thank you
😭

I am eating lunch and eyes filling with tears. This so sums up what I needed to hear with what happened with baseball and my son this year. Expectations with new coach then coach crapped on him. Stop dwelling on the bad and look at all the good and don’t let your joy be stolen. God meant me to read this today. Need some better perspective. Thank you
Less and less people go to Church. Farther away from the Word we get, more evil is pervasive in our lives.

Do I think you need to know Jesus to be a good person? Absolutely not. My closest friends are atheists. That is their choice.

Not all A are B, not all B are C.

What separates us is what we know to to be true.

Devil is more successful than ever in peddling his wares. Be diligent.

I lost the tweet and wanted to reply to it but some Alabama fan was crying about how the below PI shouldn’t have been a penalty and there was no PI and the game was rigged

You can clearly see the defender draped all over the TE with the ball still in the air.

View attachment 654616
It was obvious PI in real time and it’s indisputable in slow motion and still frames. The only reason they whine about it so much is that they’re used to getting away with it every fall weekend.

I was kind of out on Vrabel after 2022.

You bring in Dobbs last minute and he nearly wins you the only 2 games he plays in. Rather than keep him and give him a full off-season to earn a spot as the backup knowing damn well RT and Willis weren't the answer you let him leave and then he balls out with Arizona and the Vikings.

Don't think Dobbs is every going to be a starter full time in the NFL, but he sure as hell would be a better backup than Malik Willis and Mason Rudolph.
Rudolph is known as one of the best backups in the league… Willis is a big bag of poop from the homeless camp

YARN | Desperation is a stinky cologne, John. | Super ...

The specific topic on hand in the thread between you and I was about the grizzlies. Are your feelings hurt? I’m sorry if they are
Naw...you just made unnecessary comments. But mine were very relevant as I have to sift through whether or not trading AJ Brown was good or not.

Glad it helped someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back