39th in completion %
51st in passing yards per game
65th in passing TDs per game
19th in total yards per game & yards per play

But we were a top 10 rushing team
10th in rushing yards per game
9th in yards per carry
42nd in rushing TDs per game

But Clemson at 10 means they obviously didn't care about '23 stats... cause we were ahead of them in all the ones I just listed, every single one.
So long as our opponents are underestimating us I'm fine with it 😌

"Meh Nico is unproven"

"Don't have to worry about Bru, Brazzell, Thornton, Squirrel and Mike Matthews"

"How could these TE's replace Jacob Warren??"

"Four returning starters on the o-line and a 5 star left tackle? Meh"

"No way that works out well for them! Just ignore that the previous six seasons Heupel's offenses ranked,
1st ,7th, 8th, 5th, 6th and 14th. No way it's gonna work out with the most talented QB in the country, veteran o-line, and elite athleticism at the skill positions!"

To be fair, the Titans had a really competitive run for a few years w Vrabel. Some key personell mistakes took them down pretty quickly, but ownership moved fast to try to fix it.
You honestly could say that 2021 team I believe that lost to Cincy as the #1 AFC seed may have been the best team we've had since 99!They were dominate at the LOS,had Brown and a decent cast of Wrs that could stress the he'll outta opposing defenses..I've always held firm that if Vrabel stubborn ass wouldn't have tried to shove Henry out there coming off that injury we 100% could have made it to the SB that year!!

Man Foreman was playing great at rb,there was absolutely no need to stick Henry in the game.In the end that stubbornness is what lead to him being a waterboy for the Browns and not a HC.If not for RT throwing 3 ints Vrabel would have gotten fired a year earlier jmo.

RT taking ALL the heat for that loss let a few ppl off the hook,because that play at rb is an all time stupid move by Vrabel.Add to that Bengals players said numerous times they knew every play that was coming basically,they also said a couple guys were tippung ghe sings by hand placements etc basically we were predicafable AF!Tannehill hasn't been great but he unfairly takes alot of criticism that wasn't always all his fault!I appreciate what he did in turning us around foe a few years and shooting a little bit of hope into the dying franchise we called the Tennessee Titans..

Reactions: LaagerVol and mrMet
I was doing my reflection time this morning and I kept coming to the same thoughts. So often we are disappointed, dissatisfied or let down. Usually it is not the specific outcome, but the expectations that lead us to those feelings.

The world is pretty dissatisfying most days, but our way of thinking does not have to be.

I am so happy that @chvy1986 has a new baby girl. I am so happy that I had the gift of knowing @SweetasSoda. I am so happy that basevols won a title even if others are dissatisfied with how we celebrate. I am happy that DK got drafted even if the world was dissatisfied with his age.

I think if there is an evil one his greatest trick is convincing us we aren't happy when we have every reason we should be.

I pray each of you protects your joy. Finds the true love and joy in your life and cherishes it as best you can.
I am eating lunch and eyes filling with tears. This so sums up what I needed to hear with what happened with baseball and my son this year. Expectations with new coach then coach crapped on him. Stop dwelling on the bad and look at all the good and don’t let your joy be stolen. God meant me to read this today. Need some better perspective. Thank you

So wait...I grew 'of age' in the 70s. Thus, my teams are Lakers, Cowboys, Reds. Hockey? We didn't do that in Tennessee. Now it's the Redwings (lived in Detroit for 10 years).

You?
Same grew up in 70's . Cowboys, Lakers, Dodgers and Oilers in hockey. Wayne Gretzky was the best . Islanders dominated the late 70''s early 80's.

Reactions: peaygolf
I get why our defense wasn’t ranked in the top 25 on EA, but our offense is literally better than more than half of the top 25 offenses, what was ea thinking????
They rate the players and then an offense and defense rating comes from that...from what I understand. Just means that most our guys on offense are rated a little low. They'll probably be forced to push out updated ratings mid-season when it's starting to show how far off they are.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I donated yesterday and I'm surprised at the amount of donations made by today. For someone who was a beloved poster on here, the ball is being dropped. This is the last I'll post regarding her passing. RIP sweet lady
I gave yesterday. I understand some people are not in a position to give much. But, give $5 if you are able. There are more than 42 people on here!

I was kind of out on Vrabel after 2022.

You bring in Dobbs last minute and he nearly wins you the only 2 games he plays in. Rather than keep him and give him a full off-season to earn a spot as the backup knowing damn well RT and Willis weren't the answer you let him leave and then he balls out with Arizona and the Vikings.

Don't think Dobbs is every going to be a starter full time in the NFL, but he sure as hell would be a better backup than Malik Willis and Mason Rudolph.

Does anyone remember when in 21 and 22 they announced moving the first game up from Saturday to Thursday?

I'm hoping they do it again. I'll drive over if it's on Thursday but I'm not going to watch them play UTC at Noon lol.

Beyond my reasons it also gives them a little more time to get ready for NC State, similar to Pitt in those seasons.

I am eating lunch and eyes filling with tears. This so sums up what I needed to hear with what happened with baseball and my son this year. Expectations with new coach then coach crapped on him. Stop dwelling on the bad and look at all the good and don’t let your joy be stolen. God meant me to read this today. Need some better perspective. Thank you
😭

VN Store

Back