Recruiting Football Talk VII

Walton was a first team all american and 2 time 1st all pac 12 selection…. Bronny averaged 14 ppg as a senior in high school… He measured in at 6’1.5” at the combine… He has been overrated his whole career bc of who is daddy was… im sure there are others but Walton is a poor example.
You're talking in four years. Bronny played a single year. 5.7 ppg vs 4.8. Not different at all. Neither were studs and got drafted off their nepobaby status. Bronny's just going in a lot younger. Failure ahead.

Monday Night might be the last match of the Greggggggg Berhalter era. I will lament a loss and getting bounced from a tournament that would have provided the USMNT with valuable match time against a good team ahead of the ‘26 WC.

I will rejoice that Gregggggg is gone.
Is that a legit discussion that's happening?

Memphis made their bed ,let them lay in it. Lakers got a terrific player and will strive in L.A.

That reminds me when I posted I was a lifelong Lakers fan a while back you all called me a bandwagoner. Well there isn't any room on this wagon for anyone else.
That's where you overreact, 52, if I may say. We "all" didn't call you that. Only some people who want to "pretend fight" about the NBA or LA for fun. It's not serious.

Also having been to both a few times, Titans games are so much more enjoyable and less stressful. Parking situation is easy, crowd management to and from stadium figured out, fan experience is far better and seats more comfortable. The energy of the crowd isn't quite as epic...even for lesser teams the Vols fans are a lot more into it.
"Isn't quite as epic"...that's the understatement of the century.

Why in the hell are you and your family freaking Los Angeles fans? That makes no dang sense to me...so explain it and maybe I can.

You need to go drive around LA for a few days...guarantee it will knock some of that glitz out your eyes...lol.
When I used to watch the NBA, I always ended up rooting against the Lakers. Now I'm going with the Lakers because I'm following Knecht. So I just switched sides. \_ (ツ)_/¯ Do I care? No. They're no Tennessee Vols in that league.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back