Recruiting Football Talk VII

Sumo offensive linemen.
pig-replacements.gif

I feel like trading AJ was the right move, it’s just the pick they made from the trade was poor. I’m of the notion that you don’t overpay big unless it’s a QB, OT, DE. I like trading guys before they start a decline (not saying AJ has begun declining, idk) while you can get real value for them. I love draft picks.
What good are picks when you literally piss them away like the Oilers do?

Reactions: Volunteer821
I gave yesterday. I understand some people are not in a position to give much. But, give $5 if you are able. There are more than 42 people on here!
I don't know about anybody else...but I can't until tomorrow..we are always running low on cash by this time of the month...I would say a lot of us are...not to mention I don't have much to start with, I had to lend my son a bunch of money a couple of weeks ago because he had back surgery..

@UTSuave’ @TrippieRedd @chavisut

Clean af….I forgot to mention I got my hat last week I’ll have to send you pictures of it..very unique and clean.it still had the price tag on it for $14.99😭😂😂😂 I paid over 100$ for it but thank you again..can’t say that enough…never stop the search…you’re go to my guy

Reactions: vol_in_ga

Y’all they done messed up someone tell them its the BIG BLACK

I heard that interview. He said he didn't want a lot of piping and said they'd be similar to the baseball uniforms. He also said he liked the solid black shorts. I think the 4th one is closest to what Rick Barnes was describing. View attachment 654688
Which I kind of like.
Should have VOLS written upside down. . .

Reactions: Glitch
I watched that in a theatre in the middle of the day on a wednesday. Still the only time i've watched a movie as the only person in a theatre room. It was fantastic. I remember yelling at the screen just for fun because no one was there, "No, don't go in there!"
I did almost exactly the same thing, except there was one other moron sitting in the middle of the theater, yelling at the screen for the whole movie. 😂

VN Store

Back