Recruiting Football Talk VII

Clean af….I forgot to mention I got my hat last week I’ll have to send you pictures of it..very unique and clean.it still had the price tag on it for $14.99😭😂😂😂 I paid over 100$ for it but thank you again..can’t say that enough…never stop the search…you’re go to my guy
Inflation and supply issues are no joking matter. Just ask Jerome Powell.

I got you.

Getting ahead of any nasty accusations that may be thrown my way. I mean just because I live near here, one should not assume it was me. 🤪

View attachment 654753
It doesn't say the guy used his light saber to cut in half a fast-moving vehicle with Alabama plates. He was just pretending. No one's suspecting you.

Last edited:
I just read that Games 2 & 3 of our College World Series had higher ratings than any baseball game, including MLB, so far this year. Is that right?
If you would have told me we'd be here in about 2011, I would have laughed in your face. What Vitello has created here almost defies belief.

Amazing what all administrators and coaches pulling in the same direction can do. These really are the good times, let's make sure we enjoy it.

Last edited:
I'm gonna write in McGill as my choice for POTUS.

Vote for Tits McGee!
If we’re gonna do write in’s, we need to write in Donde with Danny as VP.

If they can do what they’ve done against the NCAA, essentially changing college football in one ruling, and stabilize us out of the decade of dysfunction (with elite teams across multiple sports)… I’m confident they can run this country. 🟧⬜🟧 😉

If they can do what they’ve done against the NCAA, essentially changing college football in one ruling, and stabilize us out of the decade of dysfunction (with elite teams across multiple sports)… I’m confident they can run this country. 🟧⬜🟧 😉
Why would I jeopardize what they've built here on the chance they could fix the country??

I never pay much attention (for good reason) to college football "experts" but I must say that the lack of attention the VOLS are getting this year is comical. With the NIL and the additions and subtractions to so many rosters there is NO WAY they are writing about teams as much as they are coaches and past results.........like always. There are strong teams everywhere no doubt but one or two games will make or break every team in the top 20.

Long way from the “Fire Donde!” just a few short years ago. 😏

VN Store

Back