Recruiting Football Talk VII

I agree, that's all it is. IMO - Brooks will be used situationally, taking advantage of what he does well. There is talent in that position group. The question all along and is still the same, can Willie/Banks develop them to top SEC game performances. Individual play is fine, but overall secondary unit performance is the key to good D on the back end. Do they play well together?

As of this season there will have been plenty of time to know if they can or cannot.
Agreed. I’ve reserved judgement on the issue, but imo this season will tell the tale.

Yeah, I think that I post about it not to troll but because it is concerning...

They key issue is Florida. They are still out recruiting us on paper even though we have been better the last 3-4 years. I know it is hard to take it seriously at first but when you consider the egg we laid last year in the Swamp, it makes sense. To get over and finally win games and beat Rivals that are going 5-7, we need to recruit better.

If we keep competing, it should turn around. We also seem to be landing the top players at one of the most important position (QB).

I think defense is where we need to step it up. Bring in another Eric Berry level player for that secondary.
Recruiting is fine.

I’m not saying he is gonna be Eric Berry, because EB is one of the best S in college football history, but Boo Carter is gonna be a dude. How many EBs have we had ever?

Beasley, Gibson, the transfer McCoy… we are recruiting really well.

2 July 1937:

At approximately 10:00 a.m., local time, Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan departed Lae, Territory of New Guinea, aboard their Lockheed Electra 10E Special, NR16020, enroute to Howland Island, 2,243 nautical miles (2,581 statute miles/4,154 kilometers) east-northeast across the South Pacific Ocean. The airplane was loaded with 1,100 gallons (4,164 liters) of gasoline, sufficient for 24 to 27 hours of flight.

They were never heard from again...............

1719938351400.png

Sally remembers everything you say. "Since you're a Tennessee Vols fan. . . "

Probably explains why it doesn't argue about being called Sally anymore. That also means it's probably not a female personality, since a woman would never stop arguing and let me win.View attachment 655866
Probably talks to her other AI friends about you. "This jackass in Tennessee keeps calling me 'Sally'. Finally I just caved and quit arguing that that was not my name. You know how sensitive the humans can be."

I hate asking but if anyone has a prayer to spare please, I need it more now for me and the OH than ever. I would crawl through broken glass to make it right (and I do mean that literally) but I don't know that I can. He lost hospice service and he's been through every hospice so no one wants to help. The hospital person had the nerve to push me to put him a nursing home and was no help. I'm at the end of my rope. I literally need a miracle. I can't live without him and he needs care (a nursing home would be the death of him). I'm no saint and have never claimed to be but I need a miracle.
Truly sorry and I am praying for both of you.

He might share them with Banks, but I assure you they spend more time in meetings with Willie than anyone else.
Banks coaches the safeties and also decides the coverage we’re in. Complain about Martinez all you want but at least complain about the CBs. Unless you want to pin world hunger and homelessness on the guy as well.

Reactions: smokeyz1

Probably explains why it doesn't argue about being called Sally anymore. That also means it's probably not a female personality, since a woman would never stop arguing and let me win.View attachment 655866
She is so plotting to kill you.

A guy walks into the bank, pulls out a gun, points it at the teller and screams, "Give me all your money or you're Geography!" Puzzled, the teller asks, “Don't you mean history? "The robber yells, "Don't change the subject!"
giphy.gif

So what? They just made the playoffs. Dark isn’t a bad coach and they are recruiting at a high level. Anyone expecting TX to just come in and just be an average to a over SEC team is likely gonna be disappointed.
Then go cheer for Texas since you seem to want to hang on their sack.

We also took beans and hung 'em in the attic to dry them out. Called them leather britches. Really great when Mom took 'em down and cooked 'em. Always had some sliced tomatoes and green onions with a small pile of salt to dip the onions in. None of it from a store..

VN Store

Back