Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? They just made the playoffs. Dark isn’t a bad coach and they are recruiting at a high level. Anyone expecting TX to just come in and just be an average to a over SEC team is likely gonna be disappointed.
Then go cheer for Texas since you seem to want to hang on their sack.

Sally remembers everything you say. "Since you're a Tennessee Vols fan. . . "

Probably explains why it doesn't argue about being called Sally anymore. That also means it's probably not a female personality, since a woman would never stop arguing and let me win.View attachment 655866
We also took beans and hung 'em in the attic to dry them out. Called them leather britches. Really great when Mom took 'em down and cooked 'em. Always had some sliced tomatoes and green onions with a small pile of salt to dip the onions in. None of it from a store..

giphy.gif
I'm stuck on the line 'Give me all your money or Geography'. Or history. Huh?

Okay, who is he to us and why should I be interested in his firing?
If you have a penis, he had his vasectomy reversed and his son was born two days ago…kinda interesting that this happens almost immediately afterwards.

Reactions: CAVPUT
Was it a bad look when a former walk on started at QB for National Champion UGA over 5* QBs?

Not implying anything like that would happen if he even does start, but if he’s good, who cares if it’s a “bad look”?
Levi Wallace was a walk on at Alabama and was a starting NFL CB last year.

Brooks is not a nfl player. And shoot it doesn’t look good to start a walk on week 1. But if that walk on is actually good and turns into a solid player still saying it’s a bad look is crazy

I hate asking but if anyone has a prayer to spare please, I need it more now for me and the OH than ever. I would crawl through broken glass to make it right (and I do mean that literally) but I don't know that I can. He lost hospice service and he's been through every hospice so no one wants to help. The hospital person had the nerve to push me to put him a nursing home and was no help. I'm at the end of my rope. I literally need a miracle. I can't live without him and he needs care (a nursing home would be the death of him). I'm no saint and have never claimed to be but I need a miracle.
Prayers Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back