Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that they may include a pay-to-recruit option where you can pay $.99-$4.99 for an insta-commit for any level of player. Kind of surprised they didn't include that, honestly, with what gaming has turned into. No way you could leave it in online dynasties, but there are enough lazy/rich gamers out there that would drop an extra $10-$100 to load a roster and "beat" the game quickly in offline dynasty.
I hate this world

Recruiting is fine.

I’m not saying he is gonna be Eric Berry, because EB is one of the best S in college football history, but Boo Carter is gonna be a dude. How many EBs have we had ever?

Beasley, Gibson, the transfer McCoy… we are recruiting really well.

Thanks... crossing my fingers.

On another note, you can also look at Missouri as an example of a team that is breaking the mold

Reactions: LaagerVol
Coache and Police Chief committed the ultimate sin...they spoke out loud an inconvenient truth, and the world can't be having that..no matter how many athletes are falsely accused...can't be having that.

The girl may be telling the truth in many cases, but there is such a vast amount of false allegations against men in every walk of life that no one should or can assume it's the truth.

On the other hand...these guys gotta have more sense than handling it like that.

Has to do with something that happened in 2023

How does shaving bats help batters?
I was thinking about this too...I think it is probably one of 2 things..

#1...to flatten the barrel a little, creating a flatter surface on one side of the Barrel helping to get more solid contact..

#2...to create more of a bounce/rebound effect when the bat is compressed upon contact with the ball.

But those are just guesses...I have no idea..🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back