Recruiting Football Talk VII

View attachment 656228

Seriously. This is great advice. That’s what I’ve seen from looking around on maps. Just so many random arches, formations, etc. within an hour or two of Kanab. If I can see a few natural arches, I won’t be sad to not make it to Arches NP.
You should be very sad..Arches is...uhmm...surreal...there is nothing else like it.

I know what you mean though...on our trip we skipped Zion because I don't want to visit for just one day, when I go there I want at least two full days and we just couldn't do that on that trip.

But trust me...I am VERY sad about it.

I want to do at least 3 more loops of southern Utah before I croak...there are a bunch of famous dirt roads through the parks and national monuments like Burr Trail.

Southern Utah is my wife's favorite place of all we've been to.

I’m loving all this. I need to see pics. I think I’m gonna get the black shirt with the names in the 24 on the back.

That and a yeti if they have one. Anyone found one of those yet?
That same black shirt was the first one that came in... Then the sec tourney shirt...

It's there more on the way...?
1720070572688.gif

That's where the wedding is. Any suggestions for Sandals or the surrounding area?
We tried all the restaurants but our favorite restaurants were Strand and Aolos. The food trucks were good as well.

The resort had events at night that were cool (Karaoke, fire show, etc).

I'm pretty sure there wasn't any beach access in the resort. It's a very tiny section where it's open if I'm remembering correctly. We only left the resort to take a trip to Little Curaçao which was about a hour away via boat.

We were there to RELAX and get a break from the kids so we didn't do alot of activities outside of drinking and eating lol.

Beautiful island and everyone was friendly.

Reactions: Devo182 and Glitch
Paul Wade (the new coach) uses APB a lot so I’d assume Kolbe Harmon (Duke commit) will play there now with TT Hill (3 star).

But even then you got Neo Clifton (just committed to MTSU), KeSean Bowman (finally eligible and has Tennessee offer) returning

Lost Shavar Young Jr but brought in two transfers:

2026 6’4 WR Khalil Ferguson

2027 slot WR Eli Ferguson (multiple P4 offers)
Damn you are money, bro.
That's some awesome information.

Very interesting to see Brentwood Academy grabbed two guys from Maryland. Along with all these other kats! I would love to see that continue along with grabbing guys from around the state like Dodson and Baylor this year.

Now I'm going to have look at all their HUDLs 😂😂😂😂

Thanks again AllVol

I wouldn’t worry about GMac. The kid goes from football season to basketball immediately. Basketball runs until camp season, which is when he competed. The wow throws are there on his Jr film, and Heup/Halzle will squeeze every ounce of potential out of him ala Hooker/Milton. If he by chance doesn’t work out then we still have a big armed Merk and yet another #1 overall ranked QB in Faizon. But I wouldn’t bet against a 6’6 215lb George once Nico leaves.

I get that, and she'll probably look back on it one day and wish it never happened. I'm more concerned by all these seemingly normal everyday folks thinking it's the greatest thing to keep sharing all over social media...then again, "f*** (Political Candidate)" flags and vehicle decals are becoming normalized, so maybe it's just another sign of the times. Seeing someone on FB sharing scripture, Hawk Tuah memes, protect the children graphics, and "f*** (Political Candidate)" posts is all very confusing. People of all walks of life seem to be slipping when it comes to social norms and self-awareness. This Hawk Tuah stuff is just becoming another indicator of that. I don't think anyone should have to walk a super tight line, but have some limits. We're about to the point where the innuendo gets bypassed straight for the graphic stuff and all out there for anyone to see.

End rant.
1720075876558.gif

Happy 4th of July to all. Hope everyone has a great and safe day with family and friends. Cooking out today the with about 25 friends and family. Preparing hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, baked beans plus Watermelon for the kids to eat.

Enjoyed reading about everyone's vacation spots and travel destinations, makes my annual family trip to Dollywood look small😜. Actually when all my grandkids get old enough to remember I plan on taking them to Hawaii in a few years.

Once again be safe and enjoy Independence Day today.

Happy 4th of July to all. Hope everyone has a great and safe day with family and friends. Cooking out today the with about 25 friends and family. Preparing hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, baked beans plus Watermelon for the kids to eat.

Enjoyed reading about everyone's vacation spots and travel destinations, makes my annual family trip to Dollywood look small😜. Actually when all my grandkids get old enough to remember I plan on taking them to Hawaii in a few years.

Once again be safe and enjoy Independence Day today.
What time should I come by to be fed?

And no, I don't want to eat people.

VN Store

Back