Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Wade (the new coach) uses APB a lot so I’d assume Kolbe Harmon (Duke commit) will play there now with TT Hill (3 star).

But even then you got Neo Clifton (just committed to MTSU), KeSean Bowman (finally eligible and has Tennessee offer) returning

Lost Shavar Young Jr but brought in two transfers:

2026 6’4 WR Khalil Ferguson

2027 slot WR Eli Ferguson (multiple P4 offers)
BA will be fun to watch this year...............As will my Alma Mater (BGA)

good young QB. WR with a doz offers and two HUGE 6' 6" 300 sophs on the OL (one with a UGA offer)

Happy 4th of July to all. Hope everyone has a great and safe day with family and friends. Cooking out today the with about 25 friends and family. Preparing hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, baked beans plus Watermelon for the kids to eat.

Enjoyed reading about everyone's vacation spots and travel destinations, makes my annual family trip to Dollywood look small😜. Actually when all my grandkids get old enough to remember I plan on taking them to Hawaii in a few years.

Once again be safe and enjoy Independence Day today.
I’m coming over to your house for burgers and stuff sounds yummy!! 🍔

July 4, 2009
A normal Independence Day became anything but in July 4, 2009, when word emerged that former NFL quarterback Steve McNair had been murdered.

The news was shocking, the circumstances mysterious. McNair was shot four times. Police ultimately determined that his 20-year-old girlfriend, Jenny Kazemi, killed him before committing suicide.

Kazemi had purchased a gun the night before the killing. There were, and in some circles still are, questions about whether she actually pulled the trigger, on McNair or on herself. One of the most persuasive arguments we heard at the time was that McNair was shot execution style, with two shots in the head and two in the chest. It always seemed like something a 20-year-old who never before owned a gun would have a hard time accomplishing.

Regardless of the official conclusion or the unofficial suspicions that still linger, McNair’s life ended at a young age in a violent and shocking way on this day, 15 years ago.

View attachment 656271

I ended up going to the appartment complex with some friends of his when word of his death came out. That was a surreal day.............

RIP to a legend.
damn what a guy to watch play. Tough as nails

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back