Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard just yesterday, it's a strong possibility he'll be back by the N C S T A T E GAME, Sorry if anyone thought I meant UNC. Or National Championship game. I'll try to be morrrrre specific
🤣

I think everyone knew what you meant. Some of us just can't help ourselves......
Screenshot_20240608_160359_DuckDuckGo.jpg
🤣

*I pretty sure the guy that "corrected" you, is the same guy that was crying about the baseball team wearing black jerseys for the championship game. Bless his heart.

GO VOLS

My wife started off not wanting to have kids. Then she got an office job and was like maybe having kids and staying home would be ok. She works harder to this day than anyone I have ever known. Stay at home parent is not for the faint of heart.
Agree, my wife stays home and homeschools our kids. Works harder than I do, always worrying about whether she's doing a good enough job with their education.

It wasn't a typo. We all knew what he meant. We like having @Plove23 around. He is a great dude and he keeps us up to date on Cam and the few nuggets he can let us have. We don't want to run him off because he forgot to put "State" after NC. Just chill.
Lol, crazy thing is I didn't forget to put anything. I would think if anybody look at the schedule they would see who we are playing and think to themselves and say he's referring to such and such, but maybe I'm wrong 😂. I respond but I don't get upset with off the wall comments. I'll continue to give you guys nuggets I know and or find out.

Anybody know his guy? He’s apparently a Knoxville native. lol

Threatening a young boy. Man, this guy's life is about to get a lot harder. Justice is a bitch, watch out who you piss off.
Could have been handled a heck of a lot differently. The old fella is the one that comes off looking bad, even if the younger guys were trespassing. Nobody wins.
Shouldn't we at least hear @InVOLuntary 's side of the story first?

Anybody know his guy? He’s apparently a Knoxville native. lol

I wish the kids would have asked where he fished when he was a young man. My guess is that it wasn’t a pond his parents “owned”.

He’s the one that looked bad in this situation, not the kids. He was trying to get them to engage.

thats great news RE: Cam Seldon. We need to get him going as heir apparent to be RB1 in '25. If he's healthy healthy by SEC play? oof our offense is going to be stout.
GFW do you think Sampson will try to jump?

I wonder what his weight is up to now. If he can beef up like Wright, while keeping his speed, could see it.

Is Kansas the same as Kansas state?
Is Florida the same as Florida State?
Is Michigan the same as Michigan State?
deep-sigh-head-shaking.gif

Lol, crazy thing is I didn't forget to put anything. I would think if anybody look at the schedule they would see who we are playing and think to themselves and say he's referring to such and such, but maybe I'm wrong 😂. I respond but I don't get upset with off the wall comments. I'll continue to give you guys nuggets I know and or find out.
Some are more intelligent than others (none in here are geniuses). Some you have to communicate with them like they're 1st graders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back