Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣

I think everyone knew what you meant. Some of us just can't help ourselves......
View attachment 656803
🤣

*I pretty sure the guy that "corrected" you, is the same guy that was crying about the baseball team wearing black jerseys for the championship game. Bless his heart.

GO VOLS
Yeah, he showed up out of nowhere, just like this time, and starting bishing about something. We were playing for the national championship. All he wanted to do is post 20 times complaining about the black jerseys that the team chose to wear.

Guy was doxxed in the X comments. He's taken down his social media.

As he should. HOAs bring out the worst in people.

The kids could have been doing much worse things. If anything, the older gentleman could have used it as a teaching and guidance moment, but instead the grouch in him won out.

Maybe there’s a history with the kids and that man, but it’s not a good look for him at all.

GFW do you think Sampson will try to jump?

I wonder what his weight is up to now. If he can beef up like Wright, while keeping his speed, could see it.

I think he should, if he has that kind of year. Next year's RB class is light and he has as good a chance as anyone of going for 1,000+ 10+ and a top 4 round grade. It's a great sign for the health of our RB room to have back to back top 4 round picks and with the stable behind him it makes sense to pass the torch

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back