Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fess up..You removed and replaced your Rubiks Cube stickers.
Ha. That one actually hasnt been opened. 25th anniversary edition I found in fao schwarz when I took a trip to new work many moons ago. Worth nothing i'm sure but I liked how it looked on my shelf. So those stickers are intact...can't speak to other cubes that may be in my possession however....😜

Found this...
Idk if the poster's math adds up, or even if the #'s he/she brought are true...

The Big 🍊 are not only the Home Run Kings of Baseball for a single season (we dont lose as many at-bats as we did this season, we SHATTER, yes SHATTER, that '97 record...we had 5 players with 20 or more, no one comes close to that). Not only that, over the last 4 years, we've made it known we're the Home Kings of ALL TIME. The run we're on, the power we've had in our lineups, all the HRs and bombs we've seen, for going on 5 yrs now, unmatched. And, that train is not slowing down anytime soon, neither.

1000018058.jpg

Lol..we don't tent camp either..my back and bones can't take it...we take all the seats out of the Sequoia and put a air mattress in the back and set up a pop up gazebo and camp chairs to sit under and chill. We made some black out covers to fit over all of our windows...we love it, but hopefully we are going to get a small tear drop or pop-up camper and do that instead in the next few years.

We've not been out west since 21, instead we have went to the Carribean or Florida a couple of time a year the last 2 years...but after our cruise in November, we are going to focus on the beautiful west for the next few years.
The Sequoia is a nice, spacious ride, especially out west, enough room for kids and grandkids and it’s probably 4 wheel drive. You could take it on some back country roads that are graveley or hard pack. One nice thing out here is the lack of bugs, which makes being outside and especially camping of whatever type nice. We have some friends out here that have similar type campers which provide lots of flexibility and easy to pull, especially with a Sequoia.
The post Covid travel boom has impacted National Park access. Many now require reservations which are not that hard to get. The Silverton area is only about 31/2 hours from Moab, The Arches and Canyonland national parks. Southern Utah is spectacular, lots of interesting geological.
I spent a lot of my misspent youth in the Caribbean and Florida doing a lot of snorking, diving, spear fishing and scuba diving.

Safe travels!

So much disrespect for Brooks Robinson. Shocking you didn't have Craig Nettles in top 3.
Brooks, better glove than anyone, but he's not the best 3rd baseman. Schmidt not only had the glove, but the bat, too.

Don't get me wrong, Brooks' bat wasn't bad by any means...wasn't close to 550 homers, though, 1500+ RBIs.

Every time Lewis #21 touches the ball, he shoots. Bronny is missing his shots by a lot. 29 is taking bad shots. 36 shoots it every time he touches it. Knechts shot have been pretty decent but not falling for him, but he’s passing more than almost everyone. It seems like all of his teammates are just trying to be the guy, but not being successful at it

I just tuned into the Lakers. How long has Knecht been out? Is he expected back?

He enters the game the second I post!
Knecht used to finding his spot and getting the ball. That's not happening here. All these guys are just getting the ball and putting up whatever. East thinks this is his game. He doesn't even look for Knecht, who is often wide open outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back