Recruiting Football Talk VII

Damn, so they are around.

Btw, experts says they are mildly venemous. Sounds like you had an allergic reaction.

I wont tell you that many experts think Phipps to Christian's is best Smallmouth fishing in South.
I was paralyzed with fear. It never actually touched me. I discovered it when my face was 6 inches from it. It was dark so my flashlight hit it the instant before my face did.

So what did I miss today? A woman’s big O moment, the size of a man’s appendage, which sperm can swim faster to make a boy or girl (it seems girls win this one fellers), oh lest we forget, the posser that came after the championship to post kids playing prefer our black uniforms over orange. Over and over again, being passive aggressive about it, and then correcting Plove because he didn’t refer to NC STATE. How dare Plove come on here to post something and assume WE would know what he meant (we did) and ‘color of uniform’ posser to take the time to correct it.
Did I miss something? I don’t feel like I have.

I was paralyzed with fear. It never actually touched me. I discovered it when my face was 6 inches from it. It was dark so my flashlight hit it the instant before my face did.
Same thing happened to me about 20 years ago on a trail in S. Louisiana. They called 'em Banana spiders down there. My wife yelled out as I was about to walk into it, just inches from my face---my first thought was it was a bird!

The fact that I still remember it after 20 years coincides with your reaction.

As told to me by some Chinese students at the school I retired from:

Four of them had ended up on the same flight home for Christmas break, and had a layover in Seoul. They started discussing among themselves if anyone could tell the difference between a Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. No one thought so. Finally, one of them pointed and said definitively, "That guy is Japanese."

They disagreed, and challenged him to go ask the guy. He did, and the guy nodded yes.

When he walked back, his friends demanded, "So how did you know?"

"Anyone dressed with that much style had to be Japanese."

VN Store

Back