Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcohol...🤦‍♂️ I hate drunk drivers
1. Nothing good happens after midnight.
2. Wear your seatbelts.
3. Don’t drink and drive.

We know 2 of the 3 came into play here and I can almost guarantee you the 3 killed weren’t following number 2.

If everyone would just follow these 3 extremely easy rules then fatal crashes would be cut by 90% and so would your auto insurance rates.

So what did I miss today? A woman’s big O moment, the size of a man’s appendage, which sperm can swim faster to make a boy or girl (it seems girls win this one fellers), oh lest we forget, the posser that came after the championship to post kids playing prefer our black uniforms over orange. Over and over again, being passive aggressive about it, and then correcting Plove because he didn’t refer to NC STATE. How dare Plove come on here to post something and assume WE would know what he meant (we did) and ‘color of uniform’ posser to take the time to correct it.
Did I miss something? I don’t feel like I have.
That pretty much covers it, dude.

So what did I miss today? A woman’s big O moment, the size of a man’s appendage, which sperm can swim faster to make a boy or girl (it seems girls win this one fellers), oh lest we forget, the posser that came after the championship to post kids playing prefer our black uniforms over orange. Over and over again, being passive aggressive about it, and then correcting Plove because he didn’t refer to NC STATE. How dare Plove come on here to post something and assume WE would know what he meant (we did) and ‘color of uniform’ posser to take the time to correct it.
Did I miss something? I don’t feel like I have.
Big ass spiders.

@MoCo_Vol Maybe you or someone can answer - how do folks like the Smithsonian Channel ("The Pacific War In Color") take B&W footage and turn it into color?

I get the manipulation part, but does the footage leave some indicator of the natural color or is it just production folks coloring in?

I've also wondered this when it comes to Hubble photos.

Watching the Citrus Bowl. Iowa was so stoked after getting that first stop. Lol.
I love going back to watch games knowing the outcome and watch the rival fanbases reactions when it turns. Had to work game 1 vs. FSU, but knew the outcome, so it was glorious watching when I got home that night.

Just finished season 4 of Stranger Things. Really good season and show. Ready for Season 5.
They have been filming it near where I live in Georgia. Apparently, filming has been stopped…rumors that the guy who plays Lucas walked out. Who knows. I heard it will be June 2025 before it comes out.

Really? You knew that was coming.

Bo Sox are in there too. But, soft on them cause they used to be the Braves. Also, the natural enemy of NY
What? The Red Sox were never the Braves. Red Sox and Braves existed at the same time in Boston, for like 50 years. Braves are older, by like 30 years, but from 1901, when the Red Sox were founded, until the 1950's, when the Braves moved to Milwaukee, the two organizations coexisted in Boston. Braves representing the NL, Red Sox the AL.

@MoCo_Vol Maybe you or someone can answer - how do folks like the Smithsonian Channel ("The Pacific War In Color") take B&W footage and turn it into color?

I get the manipulation part, but does the footage leave some indicator of the natural color or is it just production folks coloring in?

I've also wondered this when it comes to Hubble photos.
MS paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back