Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed the IG reel. We spent a couple weeks last month in Ky doing distillery tours. BT was fantastic.
Tons of history!! July isn’t the best time to go since they’re shut down from distilling, but that helps get into areas you normally can’t get into (pictures/videos forbidden)

Reactions: AMBAVol07

As long as she did the pickling....unless you're with one of the really special ones who appreciates and accepts their pickling contemporaries. But I am loyal and prefer my long time pickling partner and not complicating things.....call me old fashioned.

As long as she did the pickling....unless you're with one of the really special ones who appreciates and accepts their pickling contemporaries. But I am loyal and prefer my long time pickling partner and not complicating things.....call me old fashioned.
Start calling you Baby Gherkin.

According to the dude on Facebook that seems to have some inside knowledge says Leacock is one to watch in regards to the portal. Burried deep on the depth chart, even behind the 2 freshman.
Clear another spot. Bring another, young and hungry, ready to work. It happens, move on.

Wait till you get that damn thing paid for---best feeling in the world. If I could pass on any advice, it would be to finance a home for 15 years instead of thirty.

That's the best advice in the world. Trust me

Agreed but I would not have been able to buy in those circumstances. I do plan to pay off in the 15-20 year range if we don't sell once the kids are grown.

Luckily, I can pay extra on the principal without fees. Put an extra $12K on the principal last year and hope to do more this year after my wife/daughter's lawsuit is settled. The person at fault has very high policy limits and two policies to protect her as an elderly driver.

My wife suffered 3 herniated discs and two bulges for a 30% disability rating and my daughter got whiplash and some ligament damage in the lower neck/shoulder region that has caused multiple headaches a week so she has a permancy rating as well despite her issues being fixable with therapy. I also have a great attorney who just finished serving as the President of the NE Florida Bar and has a tremendous win percent on cases that make it to court. The amount awarded to my daughter will be put in an account for her first car, college tuition and she will get a nice bit under $1,000 to use as she wants within reason.... she'll probably just save it too, knowing her.

Yes.

But I’d be tempted to bring Kamara back, let him run routes out of the backfield & slot.
Would be lethal.

Based on college the answer is Patterson all day. Nightmare matchup on outside stack formations, slot, motion shovel passes or lined up in the backfield with Nico and CP running the option or Patterson chipping and running "circle routes" to get behind or between the LBs.

Both would be absolutely lethal with Heupel calling plays but Patterson's ability to line up in a wide split, take a short pass and make someone miss with Bru or Nimrod blocking to create space would be incredible. DB gets confused and Patterson is streaking down the field wide open like Hyatt did.

Also, not a DB in the country that wants to go up against him for 50/50 balls. Just seems like he would provide more possible game breaking options than AK.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
I’m surprised HBO’s Rome didn’t even make the Top 50. That’s one of my favorite shows of all time.

List is all over the place with some all-time greats in or close to the spots where they should be but a lot of mediocre or just bad shows on the list and highly rated.

House in the top 20-30!? Gotta be kidding me. Freaks and Geeks was pretty good but not all-time good and didn't have a very long run. I'm fine with the top 3 and most of the top 5 order. Some of the shows above Peaky Blinders have got to be a joke. Friends but no Seinfeld! WTF!?

Section J Row 51 Seat 24, 25

Was wearing a drain the Swamp tee...

Gator fan behind me openly wept.

That pass by Ainge was nuts.

And of course Cheggars gave us 'Wilhoit redeems himself in a large, large way.'
I was at this game as well. We started to rush the field but the first couple of guys who did got slammed by the police and put in handcuffs. Knowing now we wouldn't beat them again until 2016 (I think) we should have rush the damn field. Lol.

Based on college the answer is Patterson all day. Nightmare matchup on outside, slot, motion shovel passes or lined up in the backfield with Nico running the option or running "circle routes" where he gets behind or between the LBs.

Both would be absolutely lethal with Heupel calling plays but Patterson's ability to line up in a wide split, take a short pass and make someone miss with Bru or Nimrod blocking to create space would be incredible. DB gets confused and Patterson is streaking down the field wide open like Hyatt did.

Also, not a DB in the country that wants to go up against him for 50/50 balls. Just seems like he would provide more possible game breaking options than AK.
Did you just say you would have CP “run routes”? Ok.

I’m still taking Kamara.

Dynamic tailback, incredibly gifted runner.
Can run routes out of the backfield.
Could run routes out of the slot.

Easier to consistently get the ball in his hands.

But hell, why not just put both of em out there in Heup’s offense? 🤷‍♀️

I actually want to see UT RB version Jalen Hurd in this offense. Dude was a one cut machine and Heupel's offense rarely has it's RBs try and get to the perimeter. If you gave Hurd a hole and let him build speed, he was a tank. Would love to see him blasting through holes this offense creates up the middle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back