Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of my point. We would not have to dumb down the playbook in this system as receivers not in the play are typically taking that play off and if they are in the play then they are either blocking, reading what the defensive back does or running a pretty simple route.
I typed out a post explaining exactly what I think about his deficiencies without trying to be nice...but I like the guy and he is a VFL...so I'm just going to leave it and be nice.

Reactions: LaagerVol
Your absolutely right, cause when I have to work storms or extended hours due to electric outages we may eat out twice a day and its always fast food so we can get back to work as fast as we can. Just so convenient no matter how awful it is.

I'd say she earned the right to not cook if she doesn't want to, she has to deal with me on a daily basis. That'll drive anyone nuts. hahahahaha--But on a serious note, she knows I'm not going to be upset if she doesn't cook, that's not how I am.
You are blessed 🙂.

So do you...we all do. I'm not afraid of death...I don't belong in this world....and I never said anything demeaning to you.
That wasn't demeaning. It was a sincere encouragement to evaluate where the spirit of fear and despair was coming from. I'm not excited by many things in this world, but my joy and my peace is in Him, and no elite of either stripe, with or without AI, can take me from His hands.

That wasn't demeaning. It was a sincere encouragement to evaluate where the spirit of fear and despair was coming from. I'm not excited by many things in this world, but my joy and my peace is in Him, and no elite of either stripe, with or without AI, can take me from His hands.
Man...I'm just tired....I'm tired of all of it. I just want to be able to afford and have the freedom to go see some beautiful places, help as many folks as I can while I can, and not lose my job and what little I do have.

I'm just tired.

Man...I'm just tired....I'm tired of all of it. I just want to be able to afford and have the freedom to go see some beautiful places, help as many folks as I can while I can, and not lose my job and what little I do have.

I'm just tired.
I get that. I've spent the last several years swimming upstream, trying to keep my business viable and the 30 families that depend on us secure. Watching my life's work and entire retirement hanging by a thread. Yeah, it's tiring.

And that's why we need Jesus. Every day.

Peace, brother.

I'm just tired.
I'm just messing with you a little tbh, but I get where you are coming from here. It's all tiresome and I think most people, like you said, just want to be left alone to do their thing and live their lives. That tired/burnt out with everything feeling feels more pervasive by the day. Unfortunate.

That could've been Hopi blue. I have some Hopi pink that was just given to me by a variety breeder in a trade for blue clarage which he didn't have.

These heirlooms are a lot more nutritious and flavorful imo. The blues, reds, pinks, and purple have a ton of antioxidants/polyphenols like anthocyanin.
I think it was.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back