Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...I just believe that elites on a certain side will use it to enslave or kill everyone that doesn't believe what they demand, or do what they say, or those they deem useless...old crippled based conservative folks like me are screwed...at least as far as this world goes.
It is a tool, for now. People use all kinds of tools for both good and ill. I agree that AI has the capability of being used for horrible purposes. However, I also believe that it could be used for amazing good. The human brain is an incredible thing, but it is limited in its capabilities. Computers can perform much more complex functions many times faster than our brains can. We just have to be smart about it. We probably won't, but Pandora's box has already been opened and the toothpaste isn't going back in the tube without making a mess at this point.

Man...I'm just tired....I'm tired of all of it. I just want to be able to afford and have the freedom to go see some beautiful places, help as many folks as I can while I can, and not lose my job and what little I do have.

I'm just tired.
Please don't take this as critical, but you sound like you are trying really hard to force your will in a lot of different areas of your life. I have no doubt that you have a relationship with Jesus, but we can still have unsurrendered areas of our lives that we need to let go of. I think you might have a few things you are holding on tightly to that you may need to let go of. Love you, McGill.

Personally, I thought it would’ve been a nice touch to have the smokey mountains on the shoulder pads like the helmet from the og ones. I also think the orange state logo on the side is a little big

Those are niiiiice
Thats What He Said GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy 4th of July to all. Hope everyone has a great and safe day with family and friends. Cooking out today the with about 25 friends and family. Preparing hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, baked beans plus Watermelon for the kids to eat.

Enjoyed reading about everyone's vacation spots and travel destinations, makes my annual family trip to Dollywood look small😜. Actually when all my grandkids get old enough to remember I plan on taking them to Hawaii in a few years.

Once again be safe and enjoy Independence Day today.
We were in London on July 4th. Had multiple Brits congratulation us for the win. Then they immediately went on to say thanks for coming to the rescue in both WWI and especially WWII. 🤠

We toured Winston Churchill’s war bunker command center and he said that the war was won when he found out that Japan had bombed Pearl Harbor. He knew that was the biggest mistake that could have happened. 😎

We were in London on July 4th. Had multiple Brits congratulation us for the win. Then they immediately went on to say thanks for coming to the rescue in both WWI and especially WWII. 🤠

We toured Winston Churchill’s war bunker command center and he said that the war was won when he found out that Japan had bombed Pearl Harbor. He knew that was the biggest mistake that could have happened. 😎
Doc drunk and bar hopping in London on July 4th.....patriot-the-patriot.gif😂

Dude’s a pretty good horseman.
But he’s doing that for style points.
I have a horse bow and even at 70 lb. Draw weight, it’s much smaller than my normal takedown recurve bow. It’s literally designed for shooting from horseback. Small enough to switch from right to left without any delay. Love my horse bow.

My plan in England was to get an English longbow. Unfortunately Bowyer that I want to have make the bow was in Germany delivering bows that he has made. I will have to order it online.

Last edited:
I like the Smokey Greys too, but this is an easy decision for me. When it comes to alt uniforms:

Dark Mode > Smokey Greys
For football, I love the all black for our late October game. I like the Smokey grays any other time. Either way, they both look pretty dang good and I like them even better for night games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back