Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from The Basement East in Nashville. The Wilder Blue was playing. Awesome night for country music.

1) I’m 37 with kids so this trip out into Nashville late at night is not for the faint of heart. Which says a lot about how awesome the headliner band was. More to come on that.

2) I saw A LOT of Vols stuff. Hats. Shirts. A number of “Go Vols” were mentioned along the way. GB🍊

3) The Wilder Blue was headliner at this show, but is the opener for Luke Combs in current stadium tours. We are going to see them and Cody Jinks, both opening for Combs in Cincinnati in August. If you haven’t heard of The Wilder Blue, know that they wrote “Ride with Me” for Cody Johnson, and then check out songs by them including Dixie Darlin, Seven Bridges Road (covered with Luke Combs), I’m Your Man, Learnin’ My Lessons, and Picket Fences. It’s fun country music.

Good times tonight in Nashville with a lot of “Go Vols” along the way.

I used to use a can a day but have since cut back to 5 cans a pay period, get paid bi monthly. I switched from original to natural so I wouldn't use a can a day. Got tired of spending 5 bucks a day on a can of snuff. I don't do it like that anymore but if I'm fishing or hunting I've got a dip in.
Please forgive my ignorance, but why are original and natural different things?

WTH was that?

Sorry, not sorry.

HH AND JM in Bluff City? This is fantastic. Guys have little to no connection to our area, are pros. And doing this on their day off (I'm sure not for free). Still yet days a **** ton about their character.

WTH was that?

Sorry, not sorry.

HH AND JM in Bluff City? This is fantastic. Guys have little to no connection to our area, are pros. And doing this on their day off (I'm sure not for free). Still yet days a **** ton about their character.
They both been here before for Dayne Davis' camps at Sullivan East. That is where Davis played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back