Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will be good for the Chattanooga game
I think the home opener needs to be the Orange and White. (Plus, I'll be there and "old faithful" is my favorite uni.)

Maybe wear the grays for Kent State or NC State, both those games are at night. MSU late in the season might be a good time for them. It's supposed to be a night game too.

KY is the week before MSU on November 2nd and it's at night. Dark mode for Kentucky always feels right

Last edited:
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

View attachment 656345
We were walking through LONDON and high on a column was a statue of a tall man on a horse. My daughter asked in awe if that was a statue of George Washington 😊

Can’t remember who the statue actually was, but to me it will always be General George Washington! 🤠

I think the home opener needs to be the Orange and White. (Plus, I'll be there and "old faithful" is my favorite uni.)

Maybe wear the grays for Kent State or NC State, both those games are at night. MSU late in the season might be a good time for them.
Orange and white is definitely the best. I was just thinking since it's a home game against an instate opponent we might do it to keep in line with the Tennessee theme

FTR: I live in Knoxville
View attachment 658346
View attachment 658347

*and stamp prices are going up again. 🙄
USPS be like...
YARN | We passed them! Stop this thing! | Spaceballs (1987) | Video gifs by  quotes | 28d74655 | 紗

Orange and white is definitely the best. I was just thinking since it's a home game against an instate opponent we might do it to keep in line with the Tennessee theme
I wish that game was flipped with Kent State, because the grays would be perfect for a night game with Chattanooga.

*After 8 months without TENNESSEE football, I need to see the Orange jerseys for that 1st home game.

Maybe wear the grays for Kent State or NC State, both those games are at night. MSU late in the season might be a good time for them. It's supposed to be a night game too.

KY is the week before MSU on November 2nd and it's at night. Dark mode.
I will also be there. Just want to waffle stomp some Mocs. I am indifferent to the uniform of choice.

Now I’m going to have to grab some Chorizo breakfast burritos tomorrow.
I still dream about the chorizo, egg and cheese burritos I used to get from the roach coach (food truck that came on base and pulled up to the pier in the mornings) in the Navy. I’ve had a couple good ones here around Nashville, but nothing will ever be as good as those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back