Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story. My daughter had two cats who were litter mates (both are now buried in our back yard) when she was living at home. (Her picture is my avatar.)
Tennessee (who was orange and white)
Volunteer (who was all orange)
Great memories! Thanks for sharing.

My boy's name was Tango. My girl's still pray for him (as he's in Kitty Heaven). He was the type kid's could tug on or flip upside down and be chill.

Orange cats are way to go. Damn, now I miss that dude. I'm not a cat guy, but, that was my boy. Now Ive got a little boy, and a Male Chocolate lab 😂

Okay VN RF:

What say ye?

I have a connection to potential good seats for the Oklahoma game. I have been planning to go to the game ever since it was scheduled. My wife has known about my plans.

My mother in laws 85th birthday is the following Tuesday. Now they are planning a party on September 21.

Should I be the dutiful husband and go to the birthday party or be the selfish guy and go to the Oklahoma game?

My MIL is in pretty good shape and medical condition. I am pretty positive that she will make it to 90. That’s a much more important birthday correct?

I am kinda kidding around. I will tape the game and go to her birthday party. 🥳

Frick!
Why not take her to the game like a dutiful SIL? Then everyone else is being selfish by wanting to ruin her birthday present with a party.

The Jackass episode where Steve-O put a toy car in a condom and put it where the son don't shine and went to the doctor for an X-ray was freaking hilarious to my late teenage self.....hell, that's still funny.
Interesting. You son shines? I mean, does he douse himself in glitter or something?

Yellow Submarine in Chattanooga, I do believe.
My Mother took us to the YS in like 1972 on Brainerd Rd, I think,during Hippie Period. As soon as we walk in somebody literally threw a guy out the front door into the lane of traffic on Brainerd Rd. Never will forget that.

Edit..maybe it was MLK, but pretty sure it was BR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_Crush
Great memories! Thanks for sharing.

My boy's name was Tango. My girl's still pray for him (as he's in Kitty Heaven). He was the type kid's could tug on or flip upside down and be chill.

Orange cats are way to go. Damn, now I miss that dude. I'm not a cat guy, but, that was my boy. Now Ive got a little boy, and a Male Chocolate lab 😂
Love orange cats. Our last one was awesome. Have twin grey tabbies and a Siamese mix. All three are super chill and have never scratched or anything like that.

What in the hell are the effin’ Dodgers gonna send to get Garrett Crochet, AND Luis Robert, AND Kopech???

But Crochet isn’t the only White Sox star the Dodgers are reportedly eyeing. According to USA Today’s Bob Nightengale, Los Angeles is also interested in center fielder Luis Robert Jr. and has talked to Chicago about a trade involving not just Crochet but also Robert and possibly closer Michael Kopech as well.

Blatantly disgusting.

Okay VN RF:

What say ye?

I have a connection to potential good seats for the Oklahoma game. I have been planning to go to the game ever since it was scheduled. My wife has known about my plans.

My mother in laws 85th birthday is the following Tuesday. Now they are planning a party on September 21.

Should I be the dutiful husband and go to the birthday party or be the selfish guy and go to the Oklahoma game?

My MIL is in pretty good shape and medical condition. I am pretty positive that she will make it to 90. That’s a much more important birthday correct?

I am kinda kidding around. I will tape the game and go to her birthday party. 🥳

Frick!
My opinion is ask if y’all can have the party on Sunday afternoon, because you already have plans to go to the game. Win-win!

#2 ranked farm system in MLB ..

Plentiful..

Maybe give Gavin Lux as a special prize to White Sox.😏
Your farm system ain’t enough to land all 3.

Ain’t nobody want Gavin Lux lol.
I realize it’s painful, but you’re eventually going to have to come to terms with what he is - which is a 3 Win player 🫠

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back