Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness. I know she said she wasn't feeling good last week, but she didn't make it sound too serious. She has my thoughts and prayers for recovery.
Yeah I think it pretty much hit her all at once. They air lifted her to Erlanger, she was unconscious and on a ventilator. She got worse today. I hate it 🥲

Long time no see to everyone, I’ve logged on the ask everyone to pray for @SweetasSoda. I’ve just got word that they’ve called in the family. She and the family definitely needs prayer tonight. God Bless and TIA
I dont have the words. Prayers to she and her family for comfort and healing.

I’m not sure. I’m getting second hand info, they said she had meningitis and strep at first. Today they said she was septic. So I don’t really know 🤷‍♂️
Wow. This is just so out of left field. I hope you let her family know that she and they are in the prayers of VN. We're our own little family here. I just hate this. Lord be with her and give her strength to pull through.

Yeah I think it pretty much hit her all at once. They air lifted her to Erlanger, she was unconscious and on a ventilator. She got worse today. I hate it 🥲
Thanks for info. I will be praying for her and her family. My heart is broken tonight. Though most of us do not know each other directly, this is a forum for the Volunteer Family. She is a true Vol.

Reliving the 2023 football season a little bit today. That was a real workman-like group; we blew the Florida game and the second half of Mizzou was a catastrophe, but they fought and clawed to some fun wins and capped it off with a Citrus Bowl shutout. That team had some holes, but finishing 9-4 and ranked in the top 20 and having it be somewhat of a disappointment just speaks to how far Josh Heupel and company have brought this program, and how fast.
With Cooper and a healthy Bru all year I think we only lose two games.

OMG....... No! I didn't know her personally but she and some others stepped up and helped me and our little farm at one of the lowest points in my life........I will never forget her reaching out to help me without asking........ Prayers sent to her and her family....... Please keep us updated as best you can.

@VOLSONLY please send word, if possible, to her family and to her that so many of us (all across the state and the entire country) truly love her.

She is the captain of the Vol Nation cheerleaders, and beloved for her big heart, her character, her loyalty to the Vols and to Vols fans everywhere, her sense of humor, sincerity, and brightening people's days.

Last edited:
Long time no see to everyone, I’ve logged on the ask everyone to pray for @SweetasSoda. I’ve just got word that they’ve called in the family. She and the family definitely needs prayer tonight. God Bless and TIA
Very sad news. Prayers for her and her family. May God’s arms wrap them all in His loving embrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back