Recruiting Football Talk VII

Maybe, 49ers have to decide whether they're going to pay Deebo Samuels. 49ers definitely paying the QB is it this year or next year? @butchna
His rookie contract ends after 2025 season. Their recent spending seems designed to get him extended after 2024 with a figure of $47 mil per. Unbelievable as it sounds, thatā€™s a hometown discount but allows for his limits outside the system and elite weapons he has with the Niners.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I donā€™t cry properlyā€¦itā€™s a personal defect. The news about SAS has tears pouring and my wife is perplexed. Hoping this post can be mocked when everything turns out all right.
I donā€™t think anyone will be mockingā€¦.. We have all become familyā€¦. ā¤ļø u SAS.

SIAP... I heard on the radio this that the Lady Vols' softball coaches had just accepted co-head coaching positions at Auburn. Is that true?

What a sh*tty day
For @SweetasSoda
University of Tennessee cheerleaders through the years

Last edited:
Iā€™ve been here a long time also. I also have never met any of you in person but feel like I know many of you. Sweet as Soda has been part of our on line family for several years and I absolutely hate what she is going through. She has always been kind and caring about all posters on here. No doubt she is a Tennessee girl and a super fan of the Tennessee Vols.Miracles happen every day and I hope she receives hers. Praying for you girl.

Dang, that sucks to read. My thoughts are with her. Such a sweet and genuine person. When I had my bad concussion last year (that is still have never fully recovered from) she was super caring and concerned for ā€œsome stranger on the internetā€. She prayed for me, I have an awkward relationship with religion sometimes, but I will pray for her regardless. Hoping for the best.
I debated on saying this, mostly because I donā€™t exhibit the love of Christ on here like I should. Iā€™m too argumentative and opinionated and not patient enough. Im too busy debating mostly pointless arguments, rather than shining a light as I was commanded. Sodaā€™s situation shows that life is but a vapor, it appears for a time then vanishes away. I hope and pray Sodaā€™s time hasnā€™t come, and Iā€™m deeply saddened by her situation, but we never know when our time on earth will end.

@UTK, the reason you have an awkward relationship with ā€œreligionā€ is because religion is of man. A true relationship with Jesus Christ is what we all need, and that is completely different from what manā€™s religion has become.

VN Store

Back