Homers
Vols 166 (1st) vs FSU 123 (7th)

On Base %
Vols .416 (22nd) vs FSU .414 (24th)

Strikeouts per 9-innings
Vols 10.1 (22nd) vs FSU 10.9 (7th)

WHIP
Vols 1.23 (2nd) vs FSU 1.47 (54th)
FSU is one of the hottest teams in the tournament. I think we will beat them, but they're one of the tougher teams left in the tournament, imo. Hopefully we just go nuclear on them.

View attachment 647556

View attachment 647555

pics didn't come in well. The long and the short of it is that they have a good batting average and hit bombs too. Not as many bombs as us, but a number good enough when combined with their batting avg.
I imagine the series will come down to the type of home runs hit, and consistency in quality pitching. We have a bunch of single run homeruns, they have enough juice to beat us. We hit multi-run homers, and our pitchers don’t give layup home runs with men on base, and we should be fine.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Also, during TV's soliloquy last night he made a comment about "if you're a recruit and you're coming here to see our facilities and our program just to ask how much money we can give you don't waste your time or our time."

We had several top transfer portal targets on a recruiting visit for the Supers. Someone pissed him off 😂
Did andy just sign a couple of guys….wonder if that was a shot at them.

FSU is one of the hottest teams in the tournament. I think we will beat them, but they're one of the tougher teams left in the tournament, imo. Hopefully we just go nuclear on them.
we need to plant another reporter to ask the coaches and team if this is going to be "another unsuccessful season"

that really pissed them off

I see what you’re saying but didn’t have the chance to go down 3-4 runs vs Evansville, what makes you think TV would give Stamos that much leash in G1 of the CWS?
Why risk it? He has been horrible his last 2 starts for sure, maybe more than that. 2 walks/hits and a HR, and you are already down 3-0 against a quality opponent and haven’t batted.

Did andy just sign a couple of guys….wonder if that was a shot at them.
Tbh I doubt he's paying attention to who they're bringing in unless they were trying to get a bidding war.

I know they announced several guys were in the for series on recruiting visits. Seems like its directly referenced to that

I’m pretty sure she’s around 60
So young. So loyal and enthusiastic. And so... Sweet. Beloved.

I am going to convert to team "woo" in Sweet's honor. Throwing as much karma as I can into the mix. Not giving up hope. Pouring on more steam for the captain of the cheerleaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back