Recruiting Football Talk VII

Any of you morans been to any all inclusive resorts? The wife wants to do something special outside our annual trip to Fort Walton. Could go through a travel advisor but I figure nah volnation probably has better advice.

Any of you morans been to any all inclusive resorts? The wife wants to do something special outside our annual trip to Fort Walton. Could go through a travel advisor but I figure nah volnation probably has better advice.
I've never enjoyed them very much. I get super bored sitting on the same beach day after day with nothing else to do. If you do one, I'd stay in the states so you can drive to a nearby city for entertainment. Don't go to Haiti or something like that where you can't leave the compound.

I'd recommend a cruise instead. Still all inclusive, but you get much better entertainment and you get to visit multiple islands to keep things fresh.

I am always amazed at how Nashville has grown and how it is so hip. National phenomenon. For better and for worse. Passed through the airport recently: so many leggy young women in their boots! I had to laugh. The line for hot chicken was 100 yards long. I met a guy in an Oregon jersey at the TSA line and told him we would beat them in the playoffs. Get this: He had moved from Oregon to Nashville. When Oregon loses the battle for hip. I have family in Nashville and in the environs who love all the new restaurants and events, but no one likes the traffic.
Moving from Nashville to Gallatin was a magnificent thing for me. Still close enough to go enjoy it if needed, but far enough away where it’s peaceful on the weekends

I have a son that lives in Nashville. He loves it, and we love visiting. Never run out of things to do and so many great places to eat.

But, I don't how anyone can afford to live there. $3000 for rent is absurd
I pay less than 2 grand in rent for a house in Hendersonville

Just gotta find places a little outside the city.

I am always amazed at how Nashville has grown and how it is so hip. National phenomenon. For better and for worse. Passed through the airport recently: so many leggy young women in their boots! I had to laugh. The line for hot chicken was 100 yards long. I met a guy in an Oregon jersey at the TSA line and told him we would beat them in the playoffs. Get this: He had moved from Oregon to Nashville. When Oregon loses the battle for hip. I have family in Nashville and in the environs who love all the new restaurants and events, but no one likes the traffic.
I was at the Nashville SC match last weekend and I saw so many cowboy boots on the younger women. I just shake my head. Who in their right mind would wear knee high boots in 95 degree weather with 60% humidity. I'll tell you, dumbasses do.

Reactions: hooter vol
So the pitcher we just got from Kennesaw State. Is that a good pickup?
He had a pretty high ERA at 5.60, but he has been clocked at 98 MPH. I think the thought is he has great potential and the staff thinks that Frank Anderson can develop him into a very good pitcher for us.

Happy Dalton Day!

I missed this post originally. Best 5 minutes and 53 seconds I have had in a good while. (@Glitch )

What an incredible season it was. I feel like since I missed parts of a few games, that I really missed out. Great player. Great season. Great coach.

VN Store

Back