Recruiting Football Talk VII

He (Cam) said he think it will be a game time decision for him for the NC game.
That’s the way they and he should take it. He’s got his whole future in head of him. It sucks as far as us fans not to see him play, but, to repeat myself, he’s got his future in front of him and think about. I hope he takes the time to heal. We’ll see him when it’s time. We’ll be rooting for him when the time comes and I hope he knows that.

That’s the way they and he should take it. He’s got his whole future in head of him. It sucks as far as us fans not to see him play, but, to repeat myself, he’s got his future in front of him and think about. I hope he takes the time to heal. We’ll see him when it’s time. We’ll be rooting for him when the time comes and I hope he knows that.
I really appreciate that, and I just read it to him before he left and he said "thank you, that means a lot". We just finished watching the South Carolina from last year.

I really appreciate that, and I just read it to him before he left and he said "thank you, that means a lot". We just finished watching the South Carolina from last year.
I have to imagine it’s hard on the kid to have to go slo mo in time for him to heal, but as a old person, it’ll be better and beneficial for him in the long run. Telling a young person that, they don’t understand. He’s still well loved here.

We're cheering for him now. He's a Vol. He's part of the family. Wishing him nothing but the best. His time will come.

@knoxvol52 After tonight's game, might get both in. Skenes went 7, struck out 8, 2 runs against the Mets. Reynolds had a HR from both sides, Grand Slam, and 6 RBIs. 👀 Skenes is 5-0.
Yea, both should make All Star game. Looks like Skenes will get 1 more start before break, could set him up nicely to start the All Star game.

VN Store

Back