Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I’m just saying they’re failing to engage with the largest fan base in the state. There’s zero effort whatsoever whether it’s player overlap, joint promotional efforts, merchandising, or even community outreach.

Hell, you can buy a Braves hat with a power T on it. Yes, I know they do that with several schools, but that’s the point. There’s nothing upstairs in the Adams family on this effort.
I wouldn’t want to see Titans co branded with Vandy, Memphis, MTSU like Georgia does with multiple schools (as you alluded to).

Idk I just think it’s a reach for expecting a franchise to coddle the state university

As a super fan of both, it’s not something that ever even crosses my mind so maybe that’s why I don’t understand the continual fuss about it

Reactions: LaagerVol
I wouldn’t want to see Titans co branded with Vandy, Memphis, MTSU like Georgia does with multiple schools (as you alluded to).

Idk I just think it’s a reach for expecting a franchise to coddle the state university

As a super fan of both, it’s not something that ever even crosses my mind so maybe that’s why I don’t understand the continual fuss about it
There’s a huge difference between coddling and cross-promoting for your own franchise’s benefit. I’ll be a Titans fan, regardless, but it’s such an obvious layup to reach out to the lower-level fanbases in your footprint, especially the biggest one in your home state.

There’s a huge difference between coddling and cross-promoting for your own franchise’s benefit. I’ll be a Titans fan, regardless, but it’s such an obvious layup to reach out to the lower-level fanbases in your footprint, especially the biggest one in your home state.
How do we know that one of the morons in the previous Vols upper mgmt regimes didn’t cause a rift and put a sour taste in the Adam’s mouth?

Similar to the bad decisions those people made regarding AD hiring and such

How do we know that one of the morons in the previous Vols upper mgmt regimes didn’t cause a rift and put a sour taste in the Adam’s mouth?

Similar to the bad decisions those people made regarding AD hiring and such
Well, I don’t know that, but I honestly have never heard such a rift exists, so I don’t have any reason to assume there is one.

Regardless, the Adams’ can do as they please. That doesn’t have any bearing on whether or not it would be a good idea.

Why are y’all mad at the folks saying “that wasn’t even our final form”

Offense played fine. Hit some great plays. Showed new wrinkles. Used the TEs well. Two nice long TD runs.

YET…no huge catches from the WRs other than squirrels one right after the first pick. Not the best pass protection. A few penalties. Two interceptions…

It’s a good thing…!?!?!

I parlayed Texas points and the over (41.5) with Vols points and the under. Stared down the cashout at halftime thinking no way NCST would score enough to threaten it (they didn’t lol) those pick 6s burned me
That's funny I got the Texas under 43.5

Reactions: ionaVOL

VN Store

Back