Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The big thing we can’t get hung up on is the media hype going forward. Don’t listen and read about it. It’s rat poison. Start reading it and believing you are great, then you stop doing what got you there. We will find out how well the team can handle it going to OU. Take care of business there, then we will have 2 weeks to hear it as probably a top 5 team. I want to see if we can keep the same intensity and focus week in and week out, and not let the outside talk affect us. Have to keep playing with chips on our shoulders.

Last edited:
How Levis got a NFL starting job needs to be studied.

Guys with one year left on contracts that I would take over Levis:
- Winston
- Dobbs
- Russell Wilson

Get one of these guys next season on a 1 year, then draft Nico the following year :)
I understand your enthusiasm about Titans drafting Tennessee players but NFL Organizations have scouts who look for fits in the style of Offensive and Defensive style they run.

Reactions: mrMet
Happy Monday.

September 9, 2024: Take charge of your spiritual life, and fight hard against the wiles of the devil. He is an invader and a liar. His aim is to take you off course by creating fear, doubt, and unbelief. It is time to rise up in the Spirit and take your rightful position in the kingdom of God where you can find peace, joy and love. 1 John 2:4 He who says, I know Him, and does not keep his commandments, is a liar and the truth is not in him.

Is this this Fall #2, or are we not counting the cool spell a couple weeks ago as the start of fall? It really does feel like it this morning.
Technically the autumnal equinox this year is Sunday, Sept. 22. So the day after we pummel the Sooners in about two weeks. But it is a nice morning.

VN Store

Back