Recruiting Football Talk VIII

It's one of the main reasons I stay out of the players threads a lot. People treat you like crap when you actually know something and then turn around and act like Josh Heupel is in their pocket and they know everything

🤣😂😂😂 big facts all legit insiders we’ve been blessed with over the years are enjoying retirement with clear minds,peace And silence keeping all the good s**t to themselves…we can not have anything nice around here.

Peyton didn't walk into a terrible team. Yes the franchise had been bad for a while, but they stocked up before he got there. He was one of a few missing pieces. He's even said how he walked into an ideal situation with coach and OL and skill players.

And Burrow had chase, Higgins, Perine, and mixon. You can't tell me he had no pieces around him. Yes his OL was bad, which is why they fell short, but he didn't walk into a trash team like BY.
97 colts won 3 games. 98 colts on 3 games. In my book. That’s terrible. They had the option to draft him because they were the worst team in the league. So….

I was worried!….almost called @Weezer 🤣😂😂😂
R.6c11884ee8fd9a7bc797d8ba5c01b3ab

We're doing great, hbu? Hopefully FL, Kentucky and one more.
Doing pretty well. Florida game will be good. I think we'll beat UK by about 120, 😂. If I could pick a 3rd. . . it would be the playoff game. . . assuming we don't win the SEC Title. Cant imagine how pumped the stadium will be for a playoff game.

Mayo boy sank the optimism in the fan base so quick. I do appreciate that. Didn’t lead us on. They would be pretty good if he weren’t such a knucklehead.
He made a whole lot of "pros" look really stupid. Evaluators, talking heads that pumped him up, teams who wanted to draft him, the coach that did draft him, the fans that bought the hype. He let a lot of people down. Almost feel sorry for him. . . then I remember the stuff he's said. . . he's so delusional too, 😂. . . "1st time I've ever given a game away"

Eh, I'm not convinced you can't reset with a rookie if you take all that extra money to build an elite roster around that rookie. Situational of course but I just think the pieces around the qb are way undervalued and the qbs are over valued in the NFL with the exception of a few.

Purdy is a great example. Build an elite roster and even a Mr irrelevant can come in and have success. I'll never believe Purdy would have anywhere near that success at Washington or Carolina or some other bad team. It's the team that makes him so good.
Purdy is an exception and not the rule though. He still hasn’t won a title, too. The window for the rookie QB is about 3 years because he will get his when it’s time. They also won’t have a top 5 pick in the draft, and it’s not guaranteed they will pick a successful one.

I just don’t believe they had a choice. It’s about probabilities.

VN Store

Back