Recruiting Football Talk VIII

R.6c11884ee8fd9a7bc797d8ba5c01b3ab

1725886027324.gif

😂 Another reason I avoid player threads. Large majority of people that act like they know something, know less than nothing and are willing to have a 50 page argument to prove they're right and you're wrong, 😂
Looks like they want to be tight-lipped on the Seldon injury. Must be a big mafia secret in reality it is, what it is.

😂 Another reason I avoid player threads. Large majority of people that act like they know something, know less than nothing and are willing to have a 50 page argument to prove they're right and you're wrong, 😂
Most people in the player's threads are looking to argue. It's a free-for-all. I'll check in every now and again, but mostly avoid posting in them.

Are any of reading the rest of my post? I’m not talking about just draft picks. They’re disengaging to Vols fans in every way.
I don't think they need to cater to one college team over another, but realizing that a large portion of your fanbase likely cheers for one team and maybe engaging with that occasionally just seems to make good business sense to me. They don't have to rename the team and change the color scheme, but a nod to Vols fans from time to time would be great.

Most people in the player's threads are looking to argue. It's a free-for-all. I'll check in every now and again, but mostly avoid posting in them.

Ahhh @Weezer come on man don’t lie.you just suck at peacemaker.anytime time I’ve seen you in a player thread you were playing referee trying to keep two people from arguing over who’s info was more legit 😭🤣😂😂😂

VN Store

Back