Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I understand your enthusiasm about Titans drafting Tennessee players but NFL Organizations have scouts who look for fits in the style of Offensive and Defensive style they run.
I fully understand that.

Looks like the Titans need to change a lot. Again, Levis being a fit on any NFL team needs to be studied.

Daniel Jones is another one…how the hell does he fit anywhere? Both terrible.

Best thing for the Titans is for Levis to look good enough for the organization to give him one more year. Or for them to just stubbornly keep him another year regardless of how bad he is. Draft another OL this year, realize Levis is absolutely NOT the guy in 2025, and then draft Nico.

They'll be doing this all over again in 2027 if they draft a QB this year IMO.

I fully understand that.

Looks like the Titans need to change a lot. Again, Levis being a fit on any NFL team needs to be studied.

Daniel Jones is another one…how the hell does he fit anywhere? Both terrible.
Bad evaluations prior to draft by Organizations, it happens quite often in NFL.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any Titans player ever besides Levis that Vols fans didn't like because he was not VFL? I can't think of even one. The most popular player in recent years was a bammaw. Going all the way back to aOSU's Eddie George. I find no evidence that people dislike Levis -- or any other Titan --because he not a Vol.

As for Levis,we hated that guy for years before he went to the Titans. And, even more to the point it was widely held here that he was massively overrated, a born loser and choke artist, and a narcissistic mayo-lurping jerk. "Real football.":rolleyes: Every year the braggadocio and ever year turnover city.

Just recall the hilarity in this thread on the first night of this year's draft. No one knew or cared where he was going, and everyone was lmfao at bruh. And at Kentucky fans.

I don't think his not being a Vol came into play at all. Until Kentucky twitter went absolutely ballastic when Tennessee picked Levis, screaming repeatedly that "Now Tennessee fans have to root for Levis." They just wouldn't let up, making a connection between Vols fans and mandatory Levis fanship. That understandably provoked a reaction in Vols fans who otherwise wouldn't have engaged imo.

Titans fans should take it out of the Kentucky fanbase. Vols fans had been dogging out Levis for 3 years before the pick. They didn't change.

Last edited:
People were worried before the NC ST game too. McCall was going to pick us apart and their Defense was gonna be too much for us to just waltz over. It was gonna be a dog fight....and then it wasn't. We will see, but I don't get vibes that scare me coming out of Norman.
Oklahoma in Norman is absolutely nothing like NCst in Charlotte.

Come on man..we may well win, but it isn't even close to a sure thing...and it sure as hell ain't going to be easy.

who did they piss off to get this game?
Well, at least we are worth talking about. Better than SCar vs Lube U.

I really really wish that announcers would update viewers about who is in the game like they used to do in the old days.

It would be a real game-coverage coup if they would do a little research on our twos, and talk about them when they are playing and what they see in them, instead of eating ice cream or whatever they do.

Does anyone know of any Titans player ever besides Levis that Vols fans didn't like because they were not VFLs? I can't think of even one. The most popular player in recent years was a bammaw. Going all the way back to aOSU's Eddie George.

As for Levis,we hated that guy for years before he went to the Titans. But more to the point, it was widely held here that he was massively overrated, a born loser, and a narcissistic jerk. "Real football." Just recall the hilarity on the first night of this year's draft. No one knew or cared where he was going, and everyone was lmfao at bruh. And at Kentucky fans.

I don't think his not being a Vol came into play at all. Until. Kentucky twitter went absolutely ballastic when Tennessee picked, screaming repeatedly that "Now Tennessee fans have to root for Levis. They just wouldn't let up, making the connection between Vols fans and mandatory Levis fanship. That understandably provoked a reaction in Vols fans who otherwise wouldn't have engaged imo.

Titans fans should take it out of the Kentucky fanbase. Vols fans had been dogging out Levis for 3 years before the pick. They didn't change.
NFL Organizations really don't care what fan bases think to be honest.

VN Store

Back