Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Do you “mortgage” a future if you win a CHAMPIONSHIP? What’s the point if that’s not your goal? And yes, there may have been a chess piece or two but TOM BRADY was the difference between the team that couldn’t make the postseason and the one that won the whole thing.

So the pay raise is what made the roster not work around Garrapalo? Same pieces that made the Super Bowl but QB makes too much money and now it doesn’t work? Didn’t have McCaffery, but he had Gore and Mostert…no Shanahan team can’t run. If it’s simply about handing off the ball and completing a high percentage pass, why couldn’t Trey Lance have led them to a winning record? And the Chiefs have won two straight Super Bowls AFTER Mahomes got paid top money. Think they’ll “mortgage” their future when his deal comes back up?
MaHomes new contract extension will be whatever he wants. The Hunt family like those Super Bowl trophies.

That was awful. Didn't have UT in it at all.

Patrick Boo GIFs | Tenor

Is this this Fall #2, or are we not counting the cool spell a couple weeks ago as the start of fall? It really does feel like it this morning.
Our GSD ran 50 laps around the backyard first thing this morning. She loves cool weather. And she loves to run. Only bad thing is, she wants you to watch her run. Like a little kid: "Watch me jump in the pool" 100 times. She's goodest.

This guy has clearly been mainlining mayo since he was six. He is spilling over the arm rest, and his fat fugging thighs and knees have completely invaded my space.

It’s effing disgusting.
Ask to get bumped up. Most airlines are open to that for obvious reasons

Ask to get bumped up. Most airlines are open to that for obvious reasons
It’s a connection from DFW to Chihuahua, MX…. There are no other seats.

It’s just gonna be me in this seat next to this sweaty elephant seal that apparently has business in Mexico…

For 2.5 hours. Jesus.

😂 Another reason I avoid player threads. Large majority of people that act like they know something, know less than nothing and are willing to have a 50 page argument to prove they're right and you're wrong, 😂
I have identified some reliable people and I go in to see what they have to say. Also look at what is quoted from sites. Have ignored some people.

Hopefully, Nico is a little sharper against Oklahoma. If he's on his game, not too scared about the Sooners.
He seems like the kind that doesn't like to make mistakes more than once. He may make other mistakes, but I think he will learn from what he didn't do well vs NC ST and will throttle OK.

VN Store

Back