Recruiting Football Talk VIII

LSU and Bama offenses are not commodities I would bank winnings on. Both inconsistent. Tennessee first half points could be jeopardized if they pull starters even earlier this game. I still would take it, but we seem more inclined than ever to play lots of guys. Gaston was good not great in his time so far.
I think they leave Nico in a little longer this time, but not to run up the score or pad stats...he really needs live reps.

I guess I should say..I think Heup MIGHT give him another half quarter because he needs reps.

Last edited:
Here's my stuff. It's really an inexpensive setup:

Screen: Limited-time deal: Mdbebbron 120 inch Projection Screen 16:9 Foldable Anti-Crease Portable Projector Movies Screens for Home Theater Outdoor Indoor Support Double Sided Projection Amazon.com

This is a better version of what I have. The model I have is no longer available. It's much higher resolution:

[Electric Focus]4K Projector with WiFi6 and Bluetooth 5.3, 22000L Outside Video Movie Projectors, OWNKNEW Outdoor Gaming Projector, Support Auto Keystone Correction for Phone/TV/iPhone/HDMI/USB Amazon.com

I also use a standard camera tripod.

The audio is terrible on mine so I use either the audio out jacks or a Bluetooth dongle paired to a Bluetooth speaker. You can definitely improve on the audio from what I do.

I use a firestick to stream the games/movies.

Home this helps and please don't hesitate to ask questions.
Are you inviting everyone over to your place or not? It sounds like you're trying to get out of it.

Even the quote in Weezer's post does it. Had to throw in a comment about the negative, mean old UT fans. Eh. Whatever...
Yep...I really hate em.

There are really only two options here..

#1...They are just completely stupidly oblivious to the reason why we are so touchy.

#2...They absolutely 100% do it on purpose because they are all pretentious ***holes that just love to take craps on Tennessee, just take every chance to denigrate and provoke us.

I think it is number two....which is why I hate em.

I still appreciate the nod to the GOAT though.

Looking at Oklahoma's stats so far this season and they have only rushed for 295 yards total, with 220 of them coming in the first game. Their leading rusher only has a total of 75 yards. Their QB Jackson Arnold has the most carries on the team with 22 for 62 yards.

Jackson Arnold has thrown for 315 yards total with him throwing for under 180 yards in both games. He has thrown for 6 TD's with 1 int but he has been sacked 6 times.

Here's my stuff. It's really an inexpensive setup:

Screen: Limited-time deal: Mdbebbron 120 inch Projection Screen 16:9 Foldable Anti-Crease Portable Projector Movies Screens for Home Theater Outdoor Indoor Support Double Sided Projection Amazon.com

This is a better version of what I have. The model I have is no longer available. It's much higher resolution:

[Electric Focus]4K Projector with WiFi6 and Bluetooth 5.3, 22000L Outside Video Movie Projectors, OWNKNEW Outdoor Gaming Projector, Support Auto Keystone Correction for Phone/TV/iPhone/HDMI/USB Amazon.com

I also use a standard camera tripod.

The audio is terrible on mine so I use either the audio out jacks or a Bluetooth dongle paired to a Bluetooth speaker. You can definitely improve on the audio from what I do.

I use a firestick to stream the games/movies.

Home this helps and please don't hesitate to ask questions.
Projectors used to be multiple thousands of dollars for even an average one. I remember in sales ours were so expensive we'd ship one all over the country dozens of times because that was cheaper than buying a few. Now amazing ones are a few hundred.

So much for inflation.

Last edited:
So we will support her! She seems to be a competitor and her players seem to respect and care about her. We’ll know more as the season progresses. Sometimes blessings come when we least expect…

I worked up until I delivered with both of mine - and tried to play pickup basketball when I was over 8 months pregnant with my first one. Needless to say, I didn’t anticipate my balance being way off (I was “front heavy”)! Luckily for me, the guy guarding me kept me from pitching forward after that jumpshot. I subbed out after that! 😁
You have a misleading username or science has come a long, creepy way.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
As eager as I am to beat them, I sincerely hate that for them. They drew a tough debut-in-the-SEC schedule (unlike Texas) and losing your center is second only to losing your QB.

But I'm guessing Coach Garner has already bought and signed his sympathy card to OU's offensive line coach... just so he can proceed with a clear conscience to go all Sun Tzu/Rommel/Space Invaders with his game plan!

* Bet the over/under for offensive timeouts called by OU in the first half will be 2 even.

IMG_4537.gif

VN Store

Back