Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Looking at Oklahoma's stats so far this season and they have only rushed for 295 yards total, with 220 of them coming in the first game. Their leading rusher only has a total of 75 yards. Their QB Jackson Arnold has the most carries on the team with 22 for 62 yards.

Jackson Arnold has thrown for 315 yards total with him throwing for under 180 yards in both games. He has thrown for 6 TD's with 1 int but he has been sacked 6 times.
That’s….not ideal

I was surprised (but maybe not) that Kiffin left Dart in until well into the 4th, while up big against MTSU. Padding stats? Showing how damaged he is? Legit getting him reps? Hard to say what coaches are thinking.
Didn't Bama leave Milroe in til the final snap?

Reactions: knoxvol52
@Enki_Amenra why is Arizona state a 1 point favorite over Texas state? I thought asu was good?
I mentioned that the other day. Tex St actually opened as the favorite. Apparently TSU is really good this year, Idk. I've honestly never really heard much of them. . . I wondered if it was a new Mandela effect, 😂

They didn't have that game in hand till the very end lol
;)😂

Bama had a 9-point lead and the ball with 3:20 remaining in the game. They scored 2 touchdowns in the game's final two-and-a-half-minutes.

As the Associated Press put it in their game recap: "Alabama seems likely to stay put in the rankings, especially after the late surge extended it to a more impressive final margin."

I bet they drag Wisconsin, tho, unfortunately.

Cliff notes?
One of them is somewhat professional, the other is a professional hater. Claimed their WR’s were running wide open all night but the QB just couldn’t get them the ball. Claimed that they beat themselves really and that we didn’t really do much special. Blamed it mostly on their execution, that their coordinators called a good game. Claimed their OL always starts slow and I got the impression that he thought they would be able to handle our DL later in the year. One gave us credit, the other it was like pulling teeth for him to say anything good about us.

Reactions: butchna
@Enki_Amenra why is Arizona state a 1 point favorite over Texas state? I thought asu was good?
I just looked up Texas State on the first power ranking that showed up on the search page, and they were ranked #49. I looked up the previous week and NIU was #49.

Maybe someone is superstitious. 😂

VN Store

Back