Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I admit that I thought Bailey was going to be good, and should be given a shot.

I watched the kid in HSxsnd I thought he showed moxie and talent, he made some really great plays under pressure against really talented teams...I will never understand why he sucked so bad.

When he left...I thought he would at least do well at a small FBS or a FCS school.

I was wrong...badly wrong.

But I still don't understand...is the kid just a total moron?...I know he could throw it better than most of the QBs I see at the lower levels...🤷‍♂️
I chalk it up to just a kid whose ceiling was reached in high school. It was a high ceiling, but he stopped advancing while others kept growing around him.

I get it. I was team Bailey…until I watched Hooker in the TTU game. Dude was just built different when the game was on. Nico’s got it too, but even better.

Think my favorite all game was seeing the late 3rd quarter and all 4th quarter defense.

Usually the part of the game where our defense begins to slack...gives up a bunch of yards and makes the game look closer than it actually was.

Instead we give up a whopping 27 yards the entire 2nd half and played with our hair on damn fire. Seriously looked like our defense could've played another 4 quarters 😅
I think I heard that the most tackles for any player was 4??
That shows a whole lot of people were involved in that total domination 👊🏻🍊

I just looked up Texas State on the first power ranking that showed up on the search page, and they were ranked #49. I looked up the previous week and NIU was #49.

Maybe someone is superstitious. 😂

I think both head coaches are young, like under 35 and both first time head coaches??

Reactions: Orange.
Really sucks to see the media guys absolutely creaming themselves over South Carolina’s pass rush. Talking about how great true freshman Dylan Stewart is. Ugh.

VN Store

Back