Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Could we have the battle of the UTs for the SEC championship?

Serious question, is Texas still a playoff team after they are embarrassed by the Vols in the SECCG?

Cause they would get steamrolled.

16-0 šŸ¤ 
Doc doc doc doc docā€¦

Thereā€™s only one UT. You know this! 10 Hail Neylands and 5 sets of stairs in Section QQ for your penance.

Might work for me. Iā€™ve got a pair, but both my wife and oldest daughter want to go. Imma see what the wife says about the forecast and get back to you. Mostly just needing a single thoughā€¦maybe.
Tell your daughter to bring a friend and Iā€™ll give you a deal on em because I like you as a poster and your avi makes me smile.

Happy Wednesday

September 11, 2024: You have made such good plans, but some of them have not worked out. That is because they were based on what you imagine instead of reality. Begin again with what you know is right and true. You cannot predict how others will respond or fit in with your wishes or desires, so the only plans that really work are those which have to do with you as you endeavor to live and walk in the Spirit.Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

I chalk it up to just a kid whose ceiling was reached in high school. It was a high ceiling, but he stopped advancing while others kept growing around him.

I get it. I was team Baileyā€¦until I watched Hooker in the TTU game. Dude was just built different when the game was on. Nicoā€™s got it too, but even better.
When they did give Bailey a little bit of a shot...he absolutely sucked. All I knew about Hooker was that he flamed out at VT, so I (and neither did anybody else in here) had no confidence that be would be anything more than serviceable until Heupel could recruit a HS guy that he wanted...but WOW was I wrong.

I don't think ANYBODY had Hendon is gonna be a Heisman contender in 2022 on their prediction list.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back