Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Looking at Oklahoma's stats so far this season and they have only rushed for 295 yards total, with 220 of them coming in the first game. Their leading rusher only has a total of 75 yards. Their QB Jackson Arnold has the most carries on the team with 22 for 62 yards.

Jackson Arnold has thrown for 315 yards total with him throwing for under 180 yards in both games. He has thrown for 6 TD's with 1 int but he has been sacked 6 times.

And they lost their Center on an average at best OL

What a time to be alive, the media is all over UT positively and not negative. I can get used to this.

Let’s enjoy it while it lasts. One loss and they will turn on us making clips about how we’re overrated and can’t win consistently. It’s all for clicks and feeding schadenfreude to the other fanbases. Just win baby.

Projectors used to be multiple thousands of dollars for even an average one. I remember in sales ours were so expensive we'd ship one all over the country dozens of times because that was cheaper than buying a few. Now amazing ones are a few hundred.

So much for inflation.
Bread and eggs though. Woof. 😆

For the love of all things pure and holy, let’s ditch the shovel pass play for about 6 games. It’s gonna get picked off pretty soon.
The formation is setting up the future opponents for over the top passes.

If they key on the RB, there will be a WR or TE open.

If they fall back in coverage, the RB will gain big yards.

In CJH I trust.

We’re one step closer to

16-0 🤠

Tell your daughter to bring a friend and I’ll give you a deal on em because I like you as a poster and your avi makes me smile.
Well, it looks like I’m going to have to pass for the game this weekend. Looked at the family schedule and we have too much going on to be able to make it. ☹️

Here's my stuff. It's really an inexpensive setup:

Screen: Limited-time deal: Mdbebbron 120 inch Projection Screen 16:9 Foldable Anti-Crease Portable Projector Movies Screens for Home Theater Outdoor Indoor Support Double Sided Projection Amazon.com

This is a better version of what I have. The model I have is no longer available. It's much higher resolution:

[Electric Focus]4K Projector with WiFi6 and Bluetooth 5.3, 22000L Outside Video Movie Projectors, OWNKNEW Outdoor Gaming Projector, Support Auto Keystone Correction for Phone/TV/iPhone/HDMI/USB Amazon.com

I also use a standard camera tripod.

The audio is terrible on mine so I use either the audio out jacks or a Bluetooth dongle paired to a Bluetooth speaker. You can definitely improve on the audio from what I do.

I use a firestick to stream the games/movies.

Hope this helps and please don't hesitate to ask questions.
Awesome, thanks!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Seen some say “Well if not for Brooks Pick 6 who knows what would have happened?!” But that’s just it. There’s no way of knowing what the momentum would have been like if not for that. NCSU could have kicked a FG, went 3 and out, scored an TD, etc. But instead our much maligned secondary transcended the moment and did what good teams do to teams they’re better than.

“Special Teams, Special Plays, Special Players”

Every great team has some “magic” that helps them at crucial moments. We seem to have that this year. I’m not ready to say we’re championship caliber yet. I will reserve my judgment for 2 weeks from now.
I’m ready

16-0 🤠

I had several “who’s that? Oh, yeah, that guy” moments tonight. Playmakers all over the place.
With all the jersey number changes and the abundance of different players, I am constantly pausing the game to check out who a player is…it’s okay because I will have them memorized by the time they get to

16-0 🤠

Got a wedding planned?
Lol that would be easier. 4 volleyball games this week, church tonight, movie night with the kids on Friday, I’ll probably catch up on work on Saturday, volleyball game on Sunday, and I still have to find time to get chores done and sleep.

Me currently…

1726059429794.gif

Lol that would be easier. 4 volleyball games this week, church tonight, movie night with the kids on Friday, I’ll probably catch up on work on Saturday, volleyball game on Sunday, and I still have to find time to get chores done and sleep.

Me currently…

View attachment 675620
These really are the good ole days!

It's Time!
Everyone get in the checkout line for some of these:

4"x6". . . doesnt that seem a little small for window flags or is that the size they've always been? I thought they were a lot bigger than that

VN Store

Back