Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Lol that would be easier. 4 volleyball games this week, church tonight, movie night with the kids on Friday, I’ll probably catch up on work on Saturday, volleyball game on Sunday, and I still have to find time to get chores done and sleep.

Me currently…

View attachment 675620
I’m going to the beach tomorrow, just to rub it in on ya!

Jordan doing some recruiting

“This Tennessee offer means a lot to me. I have always looked at Tennessee as a great school, especially in developing players. Back in December I was talking to Jordan Ross about Tennessee at the Under Armour All-American game and he spoke very highly about it, and hearing that from another player at my position was pretty cool,” said the talented freshman. Asher Ghioto C-28

That is exactly why I thought running a 3-3-5 against us was not going to work out for them...especially if they were gonna be stubborn about dropping their safeties.

Doeren basically chose Death by a Thousand Cuts over the Guillotine.

I will say..I thought their defensive backfield and free LBs for the most were disciplined, pursued and tackled well and thus prevented us from having the 3-400+ in rushing I thought we would get.

Those Locked On Wolfpack guys were bitching about them missing a little here and there...but in my opinion they did a pretty good job of containment.

In reality...that defense NEVER had a chance of holding us under 30.

VN Store

Back