Recruiting Football Talk VIII

"Jauan Jennings doesn't get the credit he deserves, nor should he."

- Troy Aikman

Wtf is that supposed to mean???
I think the exact quote was "...doesn't get the spotlight, nor should he," then he went on to talk about how he was a good player.

He's not going to get the spotlight over Aiyuk or Deebo (nor should he), but is still a good player. He was trying to compliment him.

Not sure if this has already been posted…but I just read that Oklahoma lost their starting center for the season with hip surgery…should bode well for the Vols next Saturday
Yes, my one concern is that the schedule lines up well for Oklahoma. Going to Norman, we are their first ever SEC opponent. They'll definitely be motivated.

Yes, my one concern is that the schedule lines up well for Oklahoma. Going to Norman, we are their first ever SEC opponent. They'll definitely be motivated.
Their defense is going to play like their hair is on fire.

Too many folks in here are expecting a dog walk...and that is not going to happen, I hope it happens..it COULD happen if Nico and WR posse are all in the zone, and the Okie defense and all their fans gets demoralized quickly, but I do not think that is what will happen.

I think with it being in Norman, it will be a tough struggle.

If we win, which I would pick us to because I believe we are the much better team....I am thinking a 24-27 to 17-20 type of game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back